Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Ah, to be famous. All that caviar. The damned paparazzi! You spend your days wandering around in a mansion, wondering what the true meaning of life is. If only we, the plebes, could be so lucky. Of course, celebrity does have a dark side! It’s not all cupcakes, rainbows, and baths in hundred dollar bills! Sometimes, unfortunate photographs of you sunbathing naked in Barbados wind up on the internet. Perhaps you really didn’t want to have people videotaping that late-night trip you took to the drugstore for tampons. And then, for a not so lucky few, you just might find out that, gasp, you’ve been turned into a celebrity sex doll.
Like Miley Cyrus, for example. The “Hannah Montana” star, who turned 18 last November, has been immortalized in the form of a “Finally Miley” sex doll (although we’ve seen another version of the doll’s packaging that says “Finally Mylie”), complete with “three achy love holes.” So. Wrong. Even more disturbing? This love doll sold out in less than 48 hours. What a world we live in. [NY Daily News]
Mon dieu! What’s a celeb to do? Hope it’s a decent replica, for chrissake. Check out some other infamous celebrity sex dolls.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly “on a break,” apparently because their work schedules are so hectic and they both eventually developed “apathy” about trying to see each other. Fourteen-year-old girls, here’s your shot at R-Patz. Seriously, go for it. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey took “artistic nude photos” of her while she’s pregnant. He’s already apologizing to his future children for taking these pics. [People]
- Kate Middleton will have six hair stylists on her wedding day. Kate does have a lush head of gorgeous brown hair, but isn’t six hairstylists overdoing it? [NY Daily News]
- Rainn Wilson and Ellen Page are “butt buddies.” You know you want to read that interview. [Blackbook]
- According to an investigation by Jezebel reporter Irin Carmon, The Candies Foundation paid $252,500 in fees in 2009 to pro-abstinence teen mom Bristol Palin, while only giving $35,000 to actual anti-teen pregnancy initiatives. Color us shocked. That PSA that Bristol Palin made sure paid big, didn’t it? [Jezebel]
- Vince Neil of Motley Crue has been charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct for allegedly forcefully poking his ex-girlfriend in the shoulder blade with his finger in March while in Las Vegas. Neil reportedly began poking several people with his finger, including his ex, while saying “f**k you.” [TMZ]
- Remember the anti-abortion billboards in Chicago depicting President Obama which imply women who have abortions could be “killing” the next great leader? Well, abortion rights activists hung banners over them. [Chicago Tribune]
“When we last got together, part of it was that Bill and Ted were supposed to have written the song that saved the world, and it hasn’t happened. So they’ve now become kind of possessed by trying to do that. Then there’s an element of time and they have to go back.”
—Keanu Reeves himself confirms that, yes, “Bill and Ted 3″ is in the works and that the screenplay is close to being finished. I am way too excited at the prospect of Wyld Stallyns’ Keanu and Bill Winters reuniting on screen for more phone booth time travel adventures. It’s just so sad that George Carlin is no longer around to revive the role of Rufus. Sigh. [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
We could try and convince you that gunmetal is the new black (well, it is), but instead, we’ll just say that we’re loving the sheen and shine of a deep, steely grey right now, and want it in shirts, skirts, denim and dresses. Gunmetal is a richer, more glammed up tone than your standard grey, which makes it the perfect shade for getting dressed up without bothering with basic black. After the jump, some gorgeous gunmetal pieces to get you started.