Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
We love a man who is in touch with his feminine side. But sometimes manscara, man-skirts, hair extensions, murses, mani-pedis, or manscaping make a sexy man into a raging metrosexual. It’s a fine line. And celebs are no exception. Click through to see some celebrity men gettin’ girly.
- Somehow, people are surprised that Ricky Gervais was “offensive” as host of the Golden Globes, but despite lampooning everyone from the cast of “The Tourist” and Robert Downey Jr. to gay Scientologists and Bruce Willis (“Ashton Kutcher’s dad”), he managed to survive the whole affair. Not that he’ll be asked back to host a second time. [Huffington Post]
- Regis Philbin announced that this will be his last hosting “Live with Regis & Kelly” — Jeff Probst is being batted around as a possible replacement, but I would prefer Kelly Ripa’s hot husband Mark Consuelos. [Yahoo News]
- Every picture of Ryan Gosling with his dog George available on the internet — what are you waiting for? Click! [Buzzfeed]
It’s new tunes Tuesday, and some lovely albums are waiting to be downloaded or, gasp, bought at the record store. This week, The Decemberists release a new one, even though it’s technically January; Social Distortion is back and ready to give you cold feelings in the night; James Blunt croons some more; and Braids inspire you to let your hair down. So let’s get into the groove, after the jump.
Keep reading »
- A list ranking 50 female students and their body parts at Oak Park River Forest High School in Oak Park, Illinois, has been intercepted by administrators. The list also refers to the girls with racial slurs. [WGNTV]
- A Kentucky court has ruled that minors from other states can ask KY judges for permission to have an abortion without notifying or asking for consent from their parents. [Cincinnati.com]
- The first-ever gay/lesbian/bisexual/trans museum has opened in San Francisco’s Castro district, as part of the city’s GLBT Historical Society. [Nerve]
“I just got up there and I went, ‘I’m jumping’ … I’ve jumped from three-story buildings in my own life after bad parties and stuff. The insurance came around … and they were just begging me not to.”
—Christian Bale says he was annoyed that he wasn’t allowed to do his own stunts in “The Fighter” because of insurance concerns. He does have a point. I mean, he did lose an insane amount of weight to play aging boxer/crackhead Dicky Eklund, which isn’t the healthiest thing ever. On the other hand, uh, when did he jump out of a third floor window? [Contact Music]