Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Cameron Diaz shocked the world when she admitted to Jimmy Fallon that she loves to watch porn in her hotel rooms. Gasp! Actually, I’m not sure why we’re gasping. Newflash: lots of women enjoy porn. Glad we cleared that up. Click through to see other female celebs who are pro porn.
Everybody spread out! We’ve got to find Lionel! I don’t care if we have to search all night long. Keep reading »
Kim Kardashian has a new look. She recently shot the music video for her single, “Jam (Turn It Up),” and in it, she is sporting a brand new ‘do—cornrows. Kim posted this picture on her blog and wrote, “Hype Williams came up with this Bo Derek braids look for the music video and I loved it. It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer.” Yeah, we’re not so sure on that last part. [People]
In honor of Kim, 12 famous ladies (plus three bonus white guys) with cornrows. Some of them look great—some of them look utterly ridiculous. I’ll let you be the judge of which is which.
- An audio tape of Paula Abdul calling 911 on a Valentine’s Day date with her boyfriend has been released. A hysterical Paula is heard yelling into the phone, “I wanna go and he won’t let me!” Moments later Paula tells the dispatcher he’ll drop her off. Police visited her at home that night and found she was fine. Paula’s spokesperson told TMZ, “Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out.” [Oh No They Didn't!]
- Justin Bieber apologized for flipping off the paparazzi while out celebrating his 17th birthday with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Frankly, it was the first time I saw him behave like a real, live teenaged boy. [PopEater]
- The National Enquirer claims Zac Efron was seen holding hands with a man … in front of Vanessa Hudgens. Who cares?!?! [Oh No They Didn't!]
- How the hell does Taylor Momsen walk in these heels? [Celebuzz]
- “Dolores P.”, a woman training to be a nurse practitioner, shares with fellow ladyblog The Hairpin why she wants to become an abortion provider, especially during this particularly weird political climate. [The Hairpin]
- Harding University in Arkansas has stopped a queer ‘zine on campus, The State of the Gay, from appearing online because of what they call “questionable content.” [Jezebel]
- Why does the wage gap persist despite women’s educational advances? [Ms. Magazine]