Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
LeAnn Rimes wishes no ill will against Brandi Glanville, the woman whom she nabbed Eddie Cibrian from. In the wake of flying Twitter bombs — allegedly from fake accounts — the ladies had no choice but to hold out the virtual olive branch. Just to prove that the fighting was truly behind them, LeAnn released a peace treaty via Twitter:
As a collective unit, Brandi and I would like all negativity to cease toward one another. We have communicated and have a direct understanding that we are ONLY ourselves on Twitter and have no other accounts that try to destroy one another. Please for our families’ sake stop the hate now and let us live OUR lives. We don’t need opinions or outside help in order for that to happen. Thanks, LeAnn and Brandi.
Well, that settles it. Good work, LeAnn and Brandi. Somewhere Eddie Cibrian is drinking a beer. Click through to see some more feuding celebrities who buried the hatchet. [Huffington Post]
A couple weeks ago, I caught the nasty cold that’s been going around. Coughing, feverish, and too tired to leave my couch, I drew the blinds and searched for comfort in the Netflix “instant watch” section. Instead I found Jersey Shore Season 2. I’d never seen the show before and thought this might be a good time to check it out and see what all the fuss is about. I ended up watching the entire season, continuously–all 13 hours of it.
I didn’t eat. I didn’t sleep. I had no interaction with any other human beings. The sun set outside my apartment sometime during episode 11, cloaking the world in darkness, and by the time the credits rolled for the season finale, I would barely recognize the person I’d become. Maybe watching one or two episodes of Jersey Shore is a fun thing to do every once in awhile, but taking in an entire season in one sitting will absolutely ruin your life. Here’s how… Keep reading »
Where do we even start with Allie? First, she founded The Campus Style, and helped with the blog Young Foxy and Free. But these days, you can find her at Scoutmob, the site for all things awesomely local. “I got an internship at Scoutmob and was hired in the fall as the assistant editor,” she explains. “I get to explore the city and find nifty and noteworthy locals and events. It’s a dream job–full of new doors and windows of opportunity. Everyday I am overwhelmed with how bright the future is for us.” Check out a few of It-Girl Allie’s favorite things after the jump!
- Tiger Woods is reportedly dating a 22-year-old blonde named Alyse Lahti Johnston. She’s the daughter of St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jeff Lahti and step-daughter of a big whig at IMG, the agency that represents the horny golfer. Alyse Johnston was busted for a DUI last year, but when she’s not posing for mug shots, she likes to hang out with Tiger on his yacht and attends Northwood University in West Palm Beach, Florida. For half the year, Alyse’s family lives in Windermere, the same exclusive community where Woods and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren once lived. Good luck with that, kids! [Daily Mail UK, RadarOnline]
- Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn: definitely schtupping. Someone want to explain this to me? I don’t get it. [X17online.com]
- Natalie Portman has joined the “lady celebs with hacked email accounts and leaked photos” club. [The Superficial]
- The cover for Mindy Kaling’s book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), out in November, is adorbs. [NYmag.com]
- Bei Bei Shuai of Indiana attempted suicide in December and lived. But Bei Bei was pregnant when she ingested rat poison while attempting to end her life. Her baby was born alive, but taken off life support after birth. Now Bei Bei is being charged with feticide because her suicide attempt may have contributed to the baby’s death. What a sticky wicket this one will be. [Care2.com]
- Six former and current female employees have filed a sexual discrimination lawsuit against Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, claiming the workplace was hostile to working mothers. The lawsuit claims managers made negative comments about women taking pregnancy leaves and one even said publicly that he needed to stop hiring women of childbearing age. [NorthJersey.com]
- Are rich, white, gay couples considered more “acceptable” than poor, single moms — especially of color? [ColorLines]