Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
I’ve always wanted to know what Paula Deen would get up to after a few cocktails. Apparently she is a fan of riding men like horses when she’s loaded. Yee haw! Do it, Paula! I hope she cooks this fine fellow something deep-fried afterward. Click through to see some celebs gettin’ their drink on. [Buzzfeed]
- Sadly-slash-hilariously, Charlie Sheen has offended a coven of real-life warlocks with his bizarro comments. Also, he allegedly sent an anti-Semitic text to his ex-wife Brooke Mueller last week in which he denigratingly referred to a colleague as a “stoopid Jew.” [TMZ, TMZ]
- Serena Williams recently suffered a pulmonary embolism, or blood clots in the lungs. Luckily her rep confirms she’s on the mend. Get well soon, Serena! [People]
- The Apple iPad 2 will start shipping on March 11. Anyone getting one? [Oh No They Didn't!]
- Smart men explain why they date dumb women, as if it isn’t obvious. [The Gloss]
It’s the week that Charlie Sheen came unhinged. Since production on his uber-popular sitcom “Two and a Half Men” was derailed over fallout from his latest bender, the star has been on a frenzied media blitz — apparently to promote the drug he says he’s on, “Charlie Sheen.”
The feverish interviews have teetered between neurotic and delusional. His self-described “grandiose” behavior has led some to speculate that the 45-year-old actor may have bipolar disorder.
“He looks bipolar — he’s in a particularly manic phase,” celebrity psychology expert Stuart Fischoff tells PopEater. “His reality testing has been severely impaired, marked by delusions of grandeur. His head now is as large as the moon.” Read more… Keep reading »
- Women who are smokers or former smokers, as well as those exposed to decades of secondhand smoke, are more at risk for breast cancer after menopause, according to a study published in the British Medical Journal. Wait, you mean inhaling chemicals is bad for you?! [CBC.ca]
- Wrap it up, people! Almost half of all men have genital HPV, which can lead to cervical cancer when it’s transmitted to women, according to a study by the National Cancer Institute. [WebMD]
- Actress Meryl Streep and To Kill A Mockingbird author Harper Lee were recipients of the National Medal of Arts, along with James Taylor, Quincy Jones and others, at the White House today. [Oh No They Didn't!]
French girls seem to have the effortlessly cool thing down, with their loose chignons, and their heavy eyeliner, and their eating apparently calorie-free baguettes on the banks of the Seine. We’d hate them if we didn’t want to rock their style so hard. And that’s why we’ve gone to great pains to bring you a selection of perfectly French and fabulous boatneck striped shirts to get your sexy French girl thing on. Paging Francoise Hardy.
Kick ass! A nine-year-old and a 10-year-old who call themselves Watoto From The Nile wrote and performed a hip-hop song about rapper Lil Wayne’s derogatory and sexist lyrics. How much do you love these little girls? Amelia, when you retire in 2031 and replace yourself with the five-year-old girl who won’t marry until she has a job, can these cuties replace me, Kate and Ami? [YouTube via Young, Black & Fabulous] Keep reading »