A Look Inside the German Brothel With No Human Call Girls
To Compute or Not to Compute?
Looking for a good time?
In an ingenious move, Evelyn Schwarz, 29, turned her three-year-old brothel and BDSM studio into a bordello that only offers sex dolls.
Why would you want to pay employees when you can just front the money for a bunch of inanimate sex workers who don’t age, complain, fight, need testing, etc?
While surely there are many men out there who would love their own realistic sex doll, fronting at least four thousand for a basic model isn’t in every budget. Especially if a man is married with children in the house, a special friend may not be an option. Plus, there aren’t many wives out there who would put up with the doll hanging around.
No worries… Men can just pop by Bordoll. There are 11 silicon sex dolls to pick from. Schwarz charges $60 for 30 minutes and $90 for an hour.
Customers go in, pick their doll, go to town, then go home, with little to no guilt because arguably it’s not technically cheating.
Schwarz isn’t the first to come up with concept of a brothel of realistic sex dolls. Barcelona opened one up in March, and Japan has about 70!
“The dolls are ideal employees,” Schwarz told Vice. “They’re always here because they’re never sick, they always look good, and they offer all three holes with no complaints or extra charges.” She goes on to brag that “these are Next Top Model standard girls. Most guys would be too intimated to approach a real woman if she looked this good.” Obviously Schwarz is very proud of her collection of “girls.”
So, what’s her clientele like? The madame says it ranges from barely legal to grandpas. From poor people to those of high status, clients come from all backgrounds. Schwarz guesses that 30% of her clients just want to see what the experience is like, while the other 70% are regulars.
Schwarz said a lot of clients like that the dolls are lifeless. “Many of our guests see it as an opportunity to freely try out things they’ve seen happen in porn,” she said.
She also assumes many of her visitors are frustrated virgins. Luckily, Schwarz is offering an easy, peasy way for many men to get off. (It’s better than masturbating for one.)
Another point is that a visitor can be selfish, not worrying about making sure their partner gets off like they would with a wife or girlfriend. “…A prostitute in a brothel has limits on what they will and won’t do, sexually,” Schwarz explains. “But our dolls do everything they want, in any position they like.”
So, does it come down to these men being selfish in bed? According to one of Schwartz’s clients… possibly. “I know what I am doing here is bizarre and creepy. But normally when you want to have sex, you have to consider the other person,” they said. “You never have to ask the doll if she’s having a good time—I only have to think about my own needs.”