Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
New lovebirds Diana Agron and Sebastian Stan were photographed strolling the streets in last night’s clothes. They can’t fool us. With those silly grins and JBF hairdos, there’s no doubt they are on a walk of shame. Good for them, we hope they’re headed for brunch. [Perez Hilton] In celebration of their wild night together, we’ve rounded up some other celebrity walks of shame.
- RIP, Ridiculous Pictures Of Celine Dion. The Tumblr blog announced it will be shutting down after Dion’s lawyers sent them a scary letter. “Céline Dion found our blog, and she didn’t like it. We just got a letter from Céline’s lawyers that the blog has to be shut down,” the blog said. “Though this blog is well within the realm of ‘fair use,’ I don’t have the money or time to get a lawyer to respond. The dream is over.” [Ridiculous Pictures Of Celine Dion via Tabloid Prodigy]
- Betty White has graciously declined the invitation to accompany Sgt. Ray Lewis to the Marine Corps Ball in November. “I am deeply flattered and truly appreciate the invitation,” she said in a statement. “As everyone knows, I love a man in uniform … but unfortunately I cannot accept, as I will be taping an episode of ‘Hot in Cleveland.’” [Los Angeles Times]
- Jealousy and “crazy” fights are also being fingered for the Jennifer Lopez/Marc Anthony split. [Celebitchy]
Getting a tattoo as an homage to your favorite celeb is so 2010. The hot new thing to do is recreate that celeb’s rear end in crumpets. Fifteen thousand crumpets and the manpower from 12 dedicated crumpet-ers honored Pippa Middleton, depicted in her bridesmaid’s gown. Artist Laura Hadland used over 100 jars of Marmite and jam in her ode to Pippa’s patoot after the world’s most famous sister-in-law won a Beefeater Grill contest of women whom Brits would most like to “wake up to breakfast with.”
A few weeks ago, an actress friend submitted a piece to run on The Frisky. In editing the story, I asked her age, so that I could write it into the piece. “Eek!” she wrote me in a panic. “My agent has told me never to reveal my age. Can we say between 21 and 30?” Uh, no, that’s not quite how we roll here. I really thought this was an easy question—I’m 31 and have never had any qualms about revealing my age. But this incident was a good reminder that for performers, age is an extremely loaded number. Fast forward to this morning, when I saw a story about Nicki Minaj. Apparently, she claims she was born in December 1982, making her 28. But she is actually 30. MediaTakeout accused her of this last year when a reader tipped them off. And after the assault incident of last week, TMZ noticed the discrepancy on the legal documents. Which, really, you’re lying about a lousy two years? [ONTD]
- Jennifer Lopez dumped Marc Anthony because he was too traditional, her friends tell the gossip rags. “Marc is very controlling,” her stylist Phillip Bloch said. “In the beginning she liked that because he stood up to her, and in the early days he was very much in love with her and she was with him.” She was also pissed that he owes millions in unpaid taxes and they couldn’t agree whether to live in NY or L.A. J. Lo apparently decided to divorce Anthony before she met Prince William and Kate Middleton when they visited L.A.; she brought her mother as her date and was not wearing her wedding ring. [Daily Mail UK]
- Ryan Phillipe and Demi Lovato might be dating. She’s 18. He’s 36. That sound you hear is Reese Witherspoon’s head exploding. [Celebuzz]
- The gossip blog Media Takeout claims Khloe Kardashian is pregnant with twins. Eh. Take that with a grain of salt. [Gossip Cop]
Amber Rose got a new tattoo last week. On the side of her finger, she had the word “Cam” inked in cursive. What does that mean? Well, for the past year, she has been dating rapper Wiz Khalifa, whose real name is Cameron Thomaz. Apparently, Amber calls him “Cam” for short, while he calls her “Amb.” Amber’s new tattoo will match the one Wiz got tattooed on the side of his thumb earlier this year.
Now, I’m a little skeptical of getting someone’s name or initials tattooed on you. Keep reading »