Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
Butts are beautiful. Butts are great. The butts of famous people are sometimes big, sometimes small, sometimes luscious and lovely. But how well do you know your celebrity behinds? We’ve assembled a selection of world class famous lady backsides for your examination. Test your knowledge by taking our quiz!
“I felt a bit uncomfortable and awkward. It didn’t come naturally at all. My acting tutor said the hardest thing for me was to get angry. I almost broke down in tears when they tried to get me to be angry. I keep that really bottled up somewhere. I feel unleashing it would be the scariest thing and to let myself be powerful, sexy, all those things—it’s scary for me.”
—Emma Watson talks to Harper’s Bazaar UK about how she felt shooting this spread for their August issue headlined “Good Girl, Gone Bad.” Something about this quote, combined with the image of her posing behind the gate, makes me think she’s about to bust out singing that Smashing Pumpkins’ song, “Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.” Love the hair, though. [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
Look, Paris has sunk her talons into another dude somehow. An apparent U.S. resident, who, unless he’s deaf, blind, and dumb, probably knows of her history in this country and all of the male destruction she’s left behind her in a slimy trail of herpe discharge.
And the guy is no nobody, either – if you don’t recognize him (and let’s be real, I didn’t), it’s Todd Phillips, who was the director of “The Hangover.” And actually? This is a step up from her last boyfriend, Cy Waits, who was some kind of weird casino kingpin straight out of “Back to the Future Part II.” Read more… Keep reading »
If you get bored at work this week, try to name every part Johnny Depp has ever played without looking at his IMDB page. This adorably illustrated companion should help. This game marries two things I really like: trivia and Johnny Depp. Filing under really solid time wasters. [Derek Eads] Keep reading »
“There’s nothing wrong with a nice garter belt. I’m not saying you have to put up a pole in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes!”
– Heidi Klum tells the July issue of Glamour how to keep things spicy in the bedroom. I’m sure being married to Seal helps. And having a house with rafters from which to swing. I’m not buying the garter belt though — do dudes really dig silly accoutrement like that? I guess I will try it and report back. [Glamour] Keep reading »
- Kate Middleton makes wearing a red maple leaf on her head somehow not look Gaga while visiting Canada. [Celebuzz]
- Salma Hayek’s husband, the millionaire fashion exec Francois-Henri Pinault, has been outed as the father of Linda Evangelista’s kid. He allegedly hooked up with the supermodel when he and Hayek were “on a break.” Both women have four-year-old children by Pinault. [Gossip Cop]
- Reese Witherspoon is in talks to play jazz singer Peggy Lee — another singing role! — in a script by Nora Ephron. [New York Post]
- Fans are flocking to the late Princess Diana’s former homes today, which would have been her 50th birthday. [People]