Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
“I had to grow the hair down there. But because of years of waxing, as all of us girls know, it doesn’t come back quite the way it used to. They even made me a merkin — a wig — because they were so concerned that I might not be able to grow enough.”
- A source confirms that Kate Hudson and A-Rod are dating, and he’s introduced her to a bunch of his friends. [People] — Is it really possible for Kate to be completely done with Owen Wilson?
- Christie Brinkley has vowed never to marry again. It’s been a year since her messy divorce from Peter Cook. [Perez Hilton]
- Eddie Cibrian’s wife Brandi Glanville says LeAnn Rimes is obsessed with her husband. [Dlisted] — This little love affair/publicity stunt is so boring.
Mariah Carey has a new movie out, “Precious,” and what better an occasion for her to speak out (again) about her failed semi-autobiographical movie “Glitter”‘? This time she’s blaming (drum roll, please) September 11th! “That movie was released on September 11th, 2001—could there be a worse day for that movie to come out?” she says. This isn’t the first time Mariah blamed terrorists for ruining her party. A couple of years ago she said, “The talk shows needed something to distract from 9/11. I became a punching bag. I was so successful that they tore me down because my album was at number two instead of number one. The media was laughing at me and attacked me…’Glitter’ was ahead of its time.”
Sooo ahead of its time. Notice how Carey didn’t offer any love to the survivors and families who lost loved ones. How insensitive can you be? Um, it’s been eight years, no one saw your movie, get over it. [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
2) Her makeout session with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt obscured his view of the stage during “Rock of Ages”.
3) Her Sidekick kept blowing up with texts during the big musical numbers.
4) None of the above, because we have no effing clue.
Mere months after launching her eponymous fragrance, Kate Moss is planning another scent for release in September. So rejoice, Kate Moss wannabes the world over, you can stop smelling like Kate did months ago and adopt her current fruity, floral scent! But those of you who really want to be Just Like Kate should consider a few other scent options… Keep reading »
Would wife Scarlett Johansson care that Sandra Bullock is holding her husband so tightly? We don’t think she has anything to worry about. [LA, 6/1/09] Keep reading »