Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
We always knew George Clooney was a silver fox sex god. What we didn’t know was that it dated all the way back to grade school. The hunky star tells the latest issue of Rolling Stone that he lost his virginity at 16, which he called “young, very young, too young.” But the most WTF big reveal from the Cloon are details about his first orgasm. “I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old,” he told RS. “I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, ‘Oh, my God, this feels great!’” I was going to make a joke like “Oh, to be that rope!” … then I remembered he was only in the first grade when this happened. [Rolling Stone]
George Clooney isn’t the only star to make revealing (and somewhat squicky) comments about their earliest sexual fumblings. After the jump, 15 more celebs dish on when and how they lost their virginity. Keep reading »
- The UK’s Advertising Standards Authority banned Marc Jacobs’ print ad starring Dakota Fanning holding a perfume bottle between her legs because the image of the 17-year-old actress is “sexually provocative.” The ASA said the Oh, Lola ad “could be seen to sexualize a child” and therefore is “irresponsible” and “likely to cause serious offense.” [Guardian UK]
- Brett Ratner resigned as producer of the 2012 Academy Awards last night after using a gay slur while promoting his latest film. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Sex advice from extremely tall women, including Frisky writer Anna Goldfarb from the blog Shmitten Kitten. [Nerve]
- The rapper Heavy D died yesterday at age 44. [Rolling Stone]
- Lindsay Lohan will not be showing her fire crotch in Playboy. Her lady parts will be “strategically covered up” in certain shots. [PopBytes]
Keep reading »
Food and sex, the two greatest sensual pleasures in life. And the way we speak of them is so similar: how many times have you referred to chocolate mousse as “orgasmic”? I can’t be the only one you feels this way about things I put in my mouth. (Some things, you pervert.) So I decided to put together a fun little game for Frisky readers: here are 10 celebs talking about two of life’s pleasures — cooking or nookie — but with key words omitted from each quote. It’s up to you, dear reader, to figure out what they’re talking about.
And yes, on the slide about Snooki, I do make a joke about Italian sausages. Enjoy!
- Kate Middleton and little sis Pippa are now creepy (and expensive) action figures. However, I don’t think G.I. Joe is going to be too picky. [US Weekly]
- Chelsea Handler and hotelier Andre Balazs are dunzo. Chelsea, call me! [New York Post]
- How the Victoria’s Secret idea of “sexy” has evolved over time. [TrésSugar]
- J.Crew’s creative director Jenna Lyons is selling her $3.5 million Brooklyn townhouse. Amelia will be moving in to back in her essence just as soon as she scrounges up $3.5 million. [I'll be setting up a PayPal so y'all can donate to the cause. -- Editor] [NYMag.com] Keep reading »