Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
- Whitney Houston admitted to Oprah Winfrey that she and then-husband Bobby Brown would smoke marijuana laced with top-quality rock cocaine and wouldn’t speak to each other for days on end, even though they were sitting next to each other, because they were so stoned. [Starpulse] — So crack really wasn’t too cheap for her. I’m not sure which is a lower point in her life — being addicted to drugs or using her addiction to sell albums? (We’ll have more on Whitney’s chat with Oprah later today.)
- Colin Farrell has finally confirmed that his Polish girlfriend Alicja Bachleda-Curuś is pregnant. [Dlisted]
- Rapper Lil’ Wayne welcomed a son with actress Lauren London on Sept. 9, 2009. [PopEater] — Isn’t it sad that the baby won’t be the youngest of Wayne’s children for much longer because he’s expecting a child with Nivea?
“Ellen and I are as just silly, fun girls that love each other and people can make out of it what they will. There’s nothing there but fun girlie friendship and affection.”
- A teenager has come forward claiming to be the mistress of Ellen Pompeo’s husband, Chris Ivery. [Your Tango] — This would be really messed-up if it were true. We’ll just have to wait and see.
- “It’s kicking the crap out of me,” said Kendra Wilkinson about being six months pregnant. [OK! Magazine] — Well, the dad is a football player.
- Chris Brown has responded to Tila Tequila‘s tweets in reference to her alleged assault by Shawne Merriman: “NOT TRYNA BE RUDE but i keep hearing tila bringing my name up. ur 15 seconds of fame has ended. dont try to gain fans by dissing me.godbless.” [TMZ] — Isn’t it sad when Chris knows he’s more famous than you and that his fame won’t die anytime soon?
Considering Heidi is her brother’s wife, the incestuous undercurrents are icky. The fact that her brother is Spencer Pratt makes it even worse. Keep reading »
“I had an amazing time on SNL, and these rumors are completely untrue. And to clarify, the issue isn’t that I’m too fat, it’s that I’m too phat. Can I get a WHAT-WHAT!”
– Casey Wilson on why she was fired from “Saturday Night Live” Keep reading »
Over the past eight years, the “9/11 truth” movement has gained a lot of followers. They’re the folks who say that 9/11 doesn’t compute and suspect that serious foul play, possibly on the part of our government, went down. I encountered a truther on the subway today who kept saying, “Wake up, America. 9/11 was a set-up.” But, still, I was a bit surprised to hear that Charlie Sheen is a card-carrying truther, too. He recently wrote a piece for PrisonPlanet.com that’s in the form of a conversation with Barack Obama. Here’s what he had to say:
“[There's a] bottomless warren of unanswered questions surrounding that day and its aftermath…9/11 has been the pretext for the systematic dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights…I implore you based on the evidence you now possess, to use your Executive Power. Prove to us all, Sir, that you do, in fact, care. Create a truly comprehensive and open Congressional investigation of 9/11 and its aftermath.” [Popeater]
But Charlie isn’t the only celebrity conspiracy theorist on the block. Here’s a look at four more. I’ll withhold judgment and let you decide whether you think they’re on to something or totally off their rockers. Keep reading »