Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
- Fergie has been slapped with copyright infringement lawsuit by the little-known reggae group Groundation, which alleges she stole her song “Voodoo Doll” from a track they recorded earlier. [Starpulse] — I can believe it. She totally stole Gwen Stefani‘s style.
- Alicia Keys threw boyfriend Swizz Beats a birthday party, and his soon-to-be ex-wife showed up and verbally assaulted Alicia. [Your Tango] — Alicia is reportedly the reason the couple split up, so the ex’s behavior is kind of understandable…and embarrassing.
- Apparently, some people need reasons to wash their hands after peeing. [Shine] — I try not to think about all the people who don’t wash hands routinely.
Lately, there’s been a rash of Hollywood starlets’ homes getting robbed. In February, a pair of burglars broke in to Audrina Patridge‘s house, and took off with several bags full of her clothes and accessories. In May, a thief rifled through Rachel Bilson‘s closet and took clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Then, in late August, Lindsay Lohan’s home was burglarized while she was out of town. Her security cameras caught three people—a man and two women swathed in scarves—in her driveway. Paris Hilton and Hayden Panettiere, who live within a few miles of these other ladies, also had similar robberies in the past year. But the LAPD seems to have this under control. They’ve arrested a suspect who they believe committed the Audrina and Lindsay burglaries, though they’re not sure if he’s connected to the other break-ins. His name is Nicholas Prugo. He’s 18 and is currently being held on $20K bail. How long do you think it will be before he squeals on his partners in (fashion) crime? Keep reading »
Sadly, Jessica Simpson‘s dog, Daisy, is still missing after being snatched by a coyote. On Wednesday night, Jessica twoted, “Still holding out hope despite the a**holes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby … why would I stop searching? I’m a mom.” Martha Stewart added some insult to injury in the situation saying, “It’s pretty sad. She should have watched it more closely, though. She should have been more careful.” Ouch. That’s helpful, Martha. But, evidently, dogs are snatched by coyotes pretty often in Los Angeles. Ozzy Osbourne and Halle Berry both experienced this first-hand. Keep reading »
Getting called a “jackass” by Obama must smart. But Kanye West, you were a real douchebag. Your punishment for interrupting sweet lil’ Taylor Swift isn’t up ’til Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers have their way with you on “Weekend Update!”
And next time, Kanye, don’t be chugging Hennessy on the red carpet. Really. Keep reading »
Now that Jay-Z‘s new album, The Blueprint 3, has reached #1 on the Billboard chart, a whole huge deal is being made about how Jay has surpassed Elvis‘ long held record for the most #1 albums. Guess that was definitely worth coming out of retirement for. But, uh, how does Jay-Z stack up to Elvis in other regards?
Keep reading »
“A woman who is falling in love with herself. A woman who is falling in love with the world. A woman who is falling in love with the universe. I want to live long. I want to live forever. I want to live infinitely. A woman who has no fear at all for thinking of forever or infinity. I think I am such a woman.”
- Katherine Heigl and her husband, Josh Kelley, have posted photos on her foundation’s website of their newly-adopted baby from Korea. [Dlisted]
- Halle Berry wore a waist-cinching mini dress for her appearance on “The Jay Leno Show,” where she continued to deny pregnancy rumors. [Us Weekly] — Well, you couldn’t really see her belly, but maybe she did just eat too many burgers like she claims.
- Amy Winehouse can’t reunite with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil because she’s too busy enjoying herself with ex-boyfriend Tyler James. [OK! UK]
I know what you’re thinking—there’s a typo in the headline and that it should be “Chris Brown Starts Community Service.” But you’re wrong—Brown’s judge specifically sentenced him to hard “labor,” and his supervising police chief has grand plans for him to remove graffiti, pick up trash, wash cars, and maintain grounds. Chris whacking weeds has already drawn lots of media and fans who want to watch (thanks for the boring videos, guys?), so he had to personally pay for extra guards to protect him. Hopefully after six months worth of hard labor, Chris will think twice before laying a hand on a lady. Also, someone make him put a shirt on. [LA Times] Keep reading »