Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
Jude Law isn’t buying silver rattles for Samantha Burke’s baby just yet. The unknown model/actress says that the babe is his, but rumor has it Jude doesn’t want to meet the child until he’s seen the results of a paternity test and knows it’s his. Also, maybe he wants to feel like he’s on an episode of “The Jerry Springer Show”? According to a source, “If [Jude] is the father he will meet his obligations to the child. He’s hoping for an early chance to establish that he is genuinely her dad.” The father of three allegedly paid for Burke’s antenatal care as a kind gesture—not as admittance to fatherhood. [Holy Moly]
But Jude’s not the only one in Hollywood questioning his fatherdom. Here’s a look at five other cases. Keep reading »
- Khloe Kardashian‘s wedding hair cost $4,500 plus a $500 tip even though there wasn’t much to the ‘do. [TMZ] — Some women can’t even afford $4,500 for their gown, much less hair. And all this for a wedding that might not have legally married the two.
- Olivia Wilde says she was advised to hide her marriage to guitarist Tao Ruspoli before she had her big break. She refused. [Starpulse] — What good is success if you don’t have anyone you love to share it with?
- Check out photos from what Michael K. of Dlisted has dubbed the “Most Glamourous Gay Wedding of the Year.” [Dlisted] –This is further proof that legalizing same-sex marriage across the country will help save our economy.
Stop the divorce presses! We’ve heard via Popeater that Jon Gosselin has had a change of heart and now no longer wants to divorce Kate, who just a few weeks ago he accused of verbally abusing him and said he “despised.” Jon’s lawyer has put in a request that the divorce be stalled for 90 days. “I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated…I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon,” he’s supposedly told In Touch magazine. “[This time will] enable Kate and me to restore our relationship as cooperative parents and to open up our lines of communication…Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had. That’s why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family—not destroy it.”
I don’t know, buddy. The skeptic in me says that the media frenzy has died down and he got the word that TLC was changing the show’s name from “Jon & Kate Plus Eight” to “Kate Plus Eight,” and asked himself, “What can I do to stay in the spotlight? Begging for forgiveness could work.” [In Touch via Popeater] Keep reading »
My love-hate relationship with “The Tyra Show” strikes again: Yesterday Tyra hosted her first-ever Teens and Parents: Sex Summit all about teen sex. Alas, calling it a “summit” is a rather grand way to describe 13-, 14- and 15-year-old girls dishing about the dozens of boys they’ve slept with, while their moms sit backstage doing the face-palm reaction.
Throughout her show, Tyra shared little tidbits of information with the audience about what the kids are up to these days, like having sex in public places (79 percent) or hooking up with two people in one night (58 percent). Wowza! Where did she get these so-called “stats”? They were gleaned from visitors to Tyra’s website who filled out a survey about teen sex, with questions seemed more designed for shock value than usefulness, like, “Have you ever had sex on your parents’ bed?” Keep reading »
- Emmy Rossum’s husband Justin Siegel has filed for divorce after only a year and a half of marriage, during which they pretended until this summer to be boyfriend and girlfriend. [E! Onlline] — Chances are if you refuse to admit you’re married, then said marriage won’t last.
- Fred Durst and his wife, Esther Nazarov, have called it quits after only three months of marriage. [Dlisted] — Dang, he can’t even stay relevant to his wife.
- The rumors saying Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy broke up are false, according to his rep. [Us Weekly]
Paging all Madonnaphiles! The Daily Beast has gone through the trouble of rounding up the “9 Sexiest Madonna Videos” of all time. Some of their picks are spot-on — “Like a Virgin,” “Justify My Love,” “Like a Prayer.” But other choices are downright weird — “Ray of Light” never struck me as particularly sexy. The most notably absent sexy Madonna video? “Human Nature.” You’d think being chained to a chair, spanking a dog, and wearing a latex bikini would count for something in a woman’s career. [The Daily Beast] Keep reading »
“I wasn’t nervous because I’d got my body and mind into shape for it. My aim is to become an iconic sex symbol and the Playboy shoot is the first step. I wanted to be toned and curvaceous with a nice butt–I didn’t want to lose weight and look skinny.”
— Heidi Montag speaks to U.K.’s Closer magazine about her plan to become an iconic sex symbol. We believe she got her body in shape, but what do you think she did to get her “mind” in shape for the shoot? In the same interview, Heidi went on to say she wants to supersize her size C breasts to DD cup. It’s all part of her plan to take over the world! [via Closer] Keep reading »