Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
FYI, Leighton Meester, this bad boy is dedicated to you! And look, he called you beautiful and referred to Blake Lively as just ”that one blonde-haired girl.” (It’s not like she needs her head blown up anymore, what with Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Reynolds wooing her.) And this mystery Craigslist poster wants to have your babies! Oh, who are we kidding. The whole shebang is too self-aware, witty and chockfull of SAT vocab gems (labyrinthine!) to be real. It was meant to catch the eyes of bloggers — guilty as charged — and not you. [Craigslist]
The folks over at theBERRY have kind of an epic gallery of rare celeb photos, including the four above. By the looks of that photo of Jude Law, he and I both shopped at Wet Seal during the early ’90s. Oh, and there is an even better photo of Brad Pitt photo at the link, but you really have to see it in full to appreciate. [theBERRY]
This fall the strangest thing started happening to me. I’d be walking down the street, and person after person after person (mostly women) would be staring at my face.
The first couple times I assumed what anyone would assume: I had food in my teeth or my lipstick on my face or a booger hanging out of my nose. But then, the first, second, third time, I looked in the mirror, I didn’t.
The stares continued. So many women, day after day. I wanted to stop them and ask, “Why?” There was no way this many strangers were suddenly interested in my face. It was the same face I’d always had.
- Rooney Mara got her right nipple and her eyebrow pierced to play Lisbeth Salander in “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.” She’s kept the nipple piercing in after filming because there is a possibility of two sequels and she doesn’t want to get it done again. “Because of all the tattoos and the makeup and the piercings, and the physical transformations my body has to go through, it would always feel sort of like I was in costume, even if I was naked,” Mara said. “It just felt like a good one to get — a necessary one to get.” [Allure]
- Kanye West is trying to get into Kim Kardashian’s pants. I actually think this would be a good match! [New York Daily News]
- Lord help us, there’s a “Twilight” fragrance. [NYMag.com]
- This chick unearthed her notebook from her college’s “Intro to Feminism” class in 1997. Hilarity ensued. [The Hairpin] Keep reading »
- Say what you will about Miley Cyrus, but she’s pretty dedicated to promoting a realistic body image for young women and girls. Her latest battle? Denying she’s had a boob job. “Thank you for a compliment, but these babies are all mine!” Miley tweeted. “I wish [people would] realized you don’t have to be fake to be beautiful.” And in case someone still didn’t get it, Miley tweeted, “I’m 19! BOOBS GROW, PEOPLE!” [Us Weekly]
- Elizabeth Taylor’s jewelry sold at auction last night for a record-busting $115 million. [The Stir]
- Holiday gifts to bring when you’re meeting his family. [TresSugar]
- Kate Middleton’s Christmas at the palace is going to be horrible because she won’t be able to lie around in her pajamas all morning. I’m not being sarcastic here. That really does sound horrible. Poor dear. [Us Weekly]