Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
It’s that time of year … time to sit around the dinner table with our loved ones, carve some turkey, and give thanks for the celebs who made our lives better this year.
- I can’t, Kmart in Australia. I just can’t. Why the heck were you selling girls’ underwear with the slogan “I Love Rich Boys” written on them? The panties that read “I Heart Boys In Uniform” and “Call Me” are probably inappropriate for young girls as well — although I’m not clear how “young” we are tal;king — but they’re somewhat tamer. Fail, Kmart in Australia, just fail. [NYmag.com]
- NBC has ordered a pilot for Sarah Silverman’s new sitcom which will be “loosely based on Silverman’s life.” Great, who gets to play her ex-boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel? [AV Club]
- Justin Bieber’s paternity test to prove he’s not the father of fan Mariah Yeater’s baby simply involved a doctor swabbing the inside of his mouth, you sicko. [People]
- Selena Gomez joined Taylor Swift onstage last night and the two sang a duet of Selena’s song “Who Says.” Don’t tell anyone, but I am secretly jealz of their friendship. [The Insider] Keep reading »
We spotted Eva Mendes with red hair on the set of her new movie “Holly Motors” in Paris yesterday. Mendes looked eerily like deceased soul singer Amy Winehouse. Winehouse, 27, died as as an “unintended consequence” of drinking too much alcohol on July 23.
Mendes, 37, sported a similar beehive hairdo and eye make-up like the British singer. In the film, French actor Dennis Lavant plays a man who who travels between different lives, including that of a murderer, beggar, CEO, monstrous creature and father. Mendes plays a character from the past. Check out more photos here!
“I’m still a bad girl. I still have that side of me. It’s just in its place now. … It belongs to Brad.”
– Angelina Jolie‘s public image may have settled down, but she’s still got a wild side reserved for Brad Pitt’s eyes only. I find this sentiment super hot and romantic because it suggests that while Jolie has grown up and mellowed out, the part of her that was genuinely “bad” — and not just acting out for attention’s sake — is still alive and well. She just chooses reserves it for someone with whom she shares real, all-encompassing intimacy.
Angelina also says in this upcoming interview with “60 Minutes” (airing Sunday) that she lucky to have survived her younger, wilder days. More, after the jump! Keep reading »