Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
- Justin Timberlake may have proposed to Jessica Biel last night in Wyoming, according to gossip amongst folks in the city of Jackson. The longtime couple are staying at a luxury resort, The Amangani, and someone from a local art gallery has tweeted a proposal went down last night. Stay tuned! [Lainey Gossip]
- James Franco’s English professor at Yale (where he got yet another degree) is defending the actor, saying he rarely missed class even when he was filming “Oz, The Great And Powerful” in Detroit. Okay, that’s nice, but just because he went to all his classes at Yale doesn’t mean he went to all his classes at NYU and doesn’t deserve that “D” grade. [Slate]
- Speaking of James, he’s in talks to play a young Hugh Hefner in the Linda Lovelace biopic, “Lovelace,” starring Amanda Seyfried. [Crushable]
- Britney Spears’ engagement ring from Jason Trawick cost — gulp — $92,ooo! [Life & Style]
Yesterday, I showed you photos of Courtney Stodden frolicking in the snow with Santa, aka Doug Hutchison. Well, now there’s video. I know. Thank goodness, right? Warning: It may upset your tummy. I suggest popping a Alka Seltzer first.
It’s Hanukkah time again. Let us not forget to honor the hot Jewish guys who keep our flame burning all year. These sizzling members of the tribe are nothing to sneeze about. That wasn’t a “big nose” joke by the way. Click through to see some amazing Jewish men who are not the short, cheap, neurotic, mama’s boys you were expecting. L’chaim!
- Uh oh. A group called the National Advertising Division has accused CoverGirl of Photoshopping Taylor Swift’s NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara ad to the high heavens, enhancing Swift’s lashes postproduction in a way that portrays the product inaccurately. Proctor & Gamble will reportedly discontinue using that particular campaign. It’s never good news when an ad campaign for makeup gets called out for excessive fakery! [Styleite]
- Debra Messing from “Will & Grace” has split from her husband of 10 years. [Us Weekly]
- Watch Connie Britton from “Friday Night Lights” grow increasingly concerned for Connie Britton on “American Horror Story. [NYMag.com]
- Snooki is being sued for $7 million for allegedly planning licensing deals with one company and then turning around to use the same concepts with a different company. Sigh. [The Stir]
- Who are five most manly men on television? [Think Progress] Keep reading »
“We’re taught to fulfill our emotional and physical and spiritual needs by consuming something—whether it’s a product or a service or an idea. You’re taught that a better car is going to make you feel better—or a bigger house, more money in the bank, a prettier wife, a richer husband or processed foods that are easier to eat and full of all kinds of crazy shit. Addiction issues would drastically be reduced in this country if we were taught what our God-given birthright as conscious humans is from an early age instead of having our brains actively switched off in school. That’s what school is: a prison for your mind. It’s a travesty that we do this to our children. … My kid’s not in the American school system—no fucking way. I dropped out of high school and my kid goes to a school where I believe they have a hell of a lot more going on than we do in America. There are alternative schools, and I highly suggest that everyone look into them.”
– Thomas Jane sounds like your kooky paranoid uncle who thinks “the man” is out to get him. But hey, he sounds a lot deeper than 99.7 percent of the other actors in Hollywood. In this interview with Frisky contributer Anna David at TheFix.com, he also claims he was misquoted a few months ago as saying he worked as a gay prostitute. Instead, Thomas Jane says he was merely “sexually adventurous” as a youth — not, uh, gay for pay. [The Fix] Keep reading »