Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Lindsay Lohan had a rough weekend. It started out kind of chuckle-worthy, when she left her BlackBerry sitting on a deli counter at a Manhattan bodega. The store worker asked LiLo to prove that the BlackBerry was hers before giving it back to her, but when one of her friends called the phone, it didn’t ring. So the deli dude asked Lindz to look at the security tapes with him. Lindsay freaked out and one of her friends dialed 911. The shop owner said, “Who is she? Is she a star? I’m no celebrity. I’m not nothing. I’m only a restaurant worker.” [NY Daily News]
But this is nothing compared to what was happening back at Lindsay’s home in Hollywood… Keep reading »
- Model-actress-designer Milla Jovovich got married to film director Paul W.S. Anderson over the weekend. [People]
- Despite wearing an unflattering baggy dress last week, Anna Paquin is not pregnant with fiancé Stephen Moyer‘s baby. [Us Weekly]
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly sharing a hotel suite together, giving living together a trial run. [Starpulse] — Living together with room service, maids, and a concierge is not the same as living together. Who’s gonna take out the trash?
“She’s been doing this for so long, surrounded by men. [...] There’s absolutely a feminist aspect to her. I think a lot of the attacks against her are misogynist. Men in business are totally cutthroat and nobody says bad things about them for it.”
- LeAnn Rimes was questioned by Brentwood police for suspicion of a misdemeanor hit-and-run. [LA Times] — She’s not having a good year, is she?
- Cassie said everyone has liked her new haircut and she even got a new boyfriend with it. [NYMag.com] — I’ll take that to mean Diddy stopped ignoring her in public.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll drummer Jerrie Thill proves that life begins at 90. [Urlesque] — Old people can be so fearless.
Last night Renee Zellweger appeared on David Letterman‘s “Late Show” looking mighty skinny. But I found myself ignoring her stick-thin arms when Letterman rolled out a guacamole-filled pinata and asked Renee to take a swing. We don’t know how they kept that green goo from going everywhere but Renee must not have eaten in quite a while because she kept asking, “Where are the chips?” Keep reading »
- Tyrese Gibson’s lengthy divorce, property settlement, and custody battle with his wife of 10 months has finally been finalized. [Starpulse] — At least she survived 10 months. I don’t think I would have made it that long.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick say they’re planning for their baby by purchasing baby clothes and studying parenting. [People] — I hope Kourtney also takes a look at some single parenting books because I suspect she’ll eventually be one.
- Jennifer Aniston is rumored to have questioned why Bradley Cooper chose Renee Zellweger over her, according to a “pal.” [Us Weekly] — It’s because you reek of desperation, hon, but we’ve all been there at some point.