Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Oh, Jessica Simpson. The word on the street is that Simpson is planning to write a tell-all about her life, from her lovahs to her “love luggage” (her weight issues). Jessica, can’t you join a global cause and put your energy into that? If she’d learned anything from her past relationship snafus, she would know that she needs to find herself and stop defining herself through men. After the jump, the dirty deets on Tony Romo, John Mayer, Dane Cook, and Jude Law (yes, Jude Law) that Jessica is allegedly putting in her book.
The Kardashian sisters couldn’t have dreamed up a better way to plug their new E! reality show, “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.” The elder of the two announced she’s pregnant. Kourtney, 30, said she felt sick while on a tour of the Everglades in Florida and took 20 pregnancy tests before going to the doctor. Guess this means she really is “into men” despite sharing a kiss with a woman on the show. “I was just … so shocked,” she told Ryan Seacrest. In what we think is an attempt to get more viewers to tune in, Kourtney isn’t revealing the father’s identity just yet. She’s due around Christmas. [E! Online] Keep reading »
- Jerry O’Connell is on diaper duty while wife Rebecca Romijn is promoting her new fall series, “Eastwick.” [People] — Maybe they should have been on “Househusbands of Hollywood“?
- Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she is having a boy. [Us Weekly]
- Rachel McAdams says relationships are “hard … and they’re worth it. If you find the right person, it’s worth the struggle.” [OK! Magazine] — It sure must have been difficult to break up with Ryan Gosling.
It’s always so shocking — shocking, I tell you! — when it turns out that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have been telling not-truths yet again. I expect so much more from my reality TV stars! Truth, honesty, and an ability to eat really gross food-like items. In any case, remember that Heidi Montag naked in Playboy spread that we told you about? That “The Hills” duo has been yapping about, like, for-ev-uh? Well, as it turns out, Heidi’s not even naked in it. All six glossy pages of the female half of Speidi are totally PG. Purportedly, the instructions given to the magazine (by who, her vagina wrangler?) were: “No nipples, no vagina, no a**.” You can’t make this stuff up, people. I mean, if you’re going to go Playboy, don’t you think you should, like, go there? [TMZ] Keep reading »
- Natalie Portman will be producing a comedy called “Booksmart,” in which two highschool girls realize they’ve achieved everything they’ve wanted to in high school, except landing boyfriends. [Just Jared] – Sounds like the Harvard grad got some inspiration from her own life (except I doubt she has troubling attracting men anymore).
- JoJo may have taken a hiatus from the music industry, but that’s because she’s got other things on her mind – college! The 18 year-old will be heading to Northeastern this fall and will be majoring in Cultural Anthropology. [Starpulse] — Maybe those college guys will give her new material for a comeback album.
- After Self magazine editors altered the heck out of Kelly Clarkson’s cover photo to the point that she was almost unrecognizable, they tried to defend themselves. [Jezebel] – They weren’t so successful.
Ahh, humpday. Time to woman-up for the remainder of the week and take solace in the fact that while you have to be at work, the only people that care to gossip about you are hovering around the water cooler pointing at you right now. You could be famous and getting pummeled by the rumor mill on a weekly basis! Here are the highlights from the tabloids this week. Keep reading »
“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell is getting a huge raise. A year ago, he made a measly $36 million per season. Now, according to People, he’ll be taking home $45 mill a year. We find this particularly interesting because, as the New York Times reported today, one of the reasons Paula Abdul left “Idol”—besides resenting the fact that the network brought on Kara DioGuardi to be a second female judge and that her co-workers didn’t stand up for her during the drug-abuse allegations—was that they wouldn’t give her a raise from $3.5 million a year to $10 million a year. While Paula looks at other options, this got us thinking: How much do our favorite female television personalities make? And how do they stack up to Sir Simon’s mega paycheck? Keep reading »