Drew Barrymore (and Justin Long) went to a Green Day concert last night. Drew wore what looks like a blanket with straps. Even though plaid is my favorite color, I do not approve. [Hollywood, 6/4/09] Keep reading »
- Lance Armstrong’s girlfriend Anna Hansen gave birth to their son Max last night. [Dlisted] — And he’s already made his internet debut via Twitter!
- Jessica Simpson gave Tony Romo a $100,000 speedboat for his birthday. [Perez Hilton] — Her shoe line must be doing very well because we know she doesn’t make big money from her music.
- While Kate Gosselin is in North Carolina with her sextuplets, Jon is at home with the twins filming scenes for their reality show. He says their marital problems are a private manner. [E! Online] — Hmm, maybe he should stop posing for tabloid covers, while he’s at it.
Gwynnie was on “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” last night and in the first part of her interview, she had a mysterious shiny substance slathered all over her legs. I suspect it was some sort of body oil, not lotion as some bloggers have suggested. Anyway, the studio lights were probably reflecting so badly off her stems and blinding people in the audience, so before the second part of her interview, someone wiped her down. Check out the video of her interview, after the jump… [via SoupSoup] Keep reading »
Kate Gosselin affectionately cradled another woman’s baby while waiting to catch a ferry with her three boys. You know, she’s one of the few people on TV we’d trust with our baby — not so much her husband, though. [North Carolina, 6/4/09] Keep reading »
- The National Enquirer says Angelina and Brad are dunzo and they’re already meeting with attorneys to discuss how to split their $200 million fortune and custody of their six kids. I remember being actually sad about the demise of Bradiston, so I can’t muster up any emotion here. [NationaEnquirer]
- Supposedly Britney paid $350K to get her body back in shape, opting for a mini tummy tuck, breast lift, injections, and peels, not to mention a trainer and a new gym. It’s comforting to think that it wasn’t just magic. Still, that’s 33% of a million dollars. [NationalEnquirer]
Women are on top of the world—the celeb world that is. Angelina Jolie, Oprah Winfrey, Madonna and Beyonce Knowles claimed the top four spots on Forbes’ just-released 2009 Celebrity 100 List. Actually, a quarter of the list is female including some of our favorites: Twilight author, Stephenie Meyer (#26), Ellen DeGeneres (#40), Meryl Streep (#64), Serena Williams (#67), Taylor Swift (#69), Gisele Bundchen (#72) and race car driver Danica Patrick (#100). [Forbes.com]
The real shocker is, of course, that Angelina snagged the top spot from Oprah, who’s been number one for the last two years running. Although Oprah earned 10 times more than Angie last year, she apparently didn’t get as much star-studded coverage in mags and newspapers and on TV. What’s especially strange is that Forbes cites Jolie’s blockbuster “Wanted” as a major reason she reached this pinnacle. Yeah, it made $340 million, but it’s still got nothing on an Oprah’s Favorite Things episode. Keep reading »
The new issue of Vanity Fair comes out today, and it’s graced by Johnny Depp’s tousled hair and Mona Lisa smile. The interview took place in paradise on Johnny’s private Caribbean island. In between sipping daiquiris and plunging into the deep blue, writer Douglas Brinkley pieced together an oddly revealing portrait of the mysterious hunksicle. After the jump, the juiciest bits on Johnny. Keep reading »
- Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have called off their engagement. [Dlisted] — I wonder if the breakup had something to do with their height difference.
- Now, Kate Gosselin’s former fiance is dishing on her past. Factory worker Adam Miller says Kate cheated on him with some guy in a Corvette. [Perez Hilton]
- A rep for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie says the couple is going strong in response to the National Enquirer‘s insistence they had split up. [E! Online] — If they did break up, I think they’d work out some agreement to keep their family together, and we’d never know if they were together or not.