Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
- One of the original members of the Pussycat Dolls, Kaya Jones, says it’s her voice, not “lead singer” Nicole Scherzinger’s, that you can hear on the smash hits “Buttons” and “Don’t Cha.” Oooooooooh. (But, really, people, it’s all auto-tuned to hell and back anyway.) [RadarOnline]
- Oh noes! Kevin Federline was hospitalized for “heat stress” while filming a weight-loss show in Australia. Get well soon, K-Fed. [People]
- Angelina Jolie says she doesn’t “really have girlfriends.” What a shocker. [Us Weekly]
- Sinead O’Connor married her boyfriend yesterday, wearing a pink dress with her tattoos ablaze, inside a pink Cadillac in Las Vegas. [People] Keep reading »
It’s kind of incredible to me that there are so many memes inspired by Ryan Gosling. It’s even more incredible to me that I am not the genius behind any of them. If I had a little more time on my hands, I would probably devote a few hours to making my imaginary blog, “Ryan Gosling Bringing Me And Lucca Peonies,” a reality. Here’s a sample image. Great, right?
Keep clicking to see the best of all the Ryan Gosling memes. You are so welcome, girl.
- Missoni for Target is back online. Fight amongst yourselves — and cash in on eBay. [NYmag.com]
- Lady Gaga is dying to act. Her dream role? A Woody Allen film. Hmm, we get kinda a more John Cameron Mitchell vibe from her. [PopDust]
- Sebastian Stan and Dianna Agron have split. I didn’t even know they were dating. [NY Post]
- Sources seem to think that Taylor Swift is dating Will Anderson from the band Parachute, who she has been seen out and about with recently. Don’t be shy, Taylor — he’s cute! [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
“When I did my show, created my show or whatever, I also created a persona on ‘Top Model.’ And it’s a character … So, when I’m sitting there and I have all this make-up on, and I’m like, ‘Your picture’s not fierce…’ talking all that and reprimanding the girls, that is a character … I don’t do that, like, in real life; I’m passive aggressive. I’m anti-confrontational; I’m even in coaching to learn how to be confrontational. It’s a character, but people think it’s real. I’m so not sexy. I know how to turn it on for a picture, but I’m not sexy in real life.”
– Tyra Banks on her “ANTM” alter ego. I wonder if she calls her alter ego Tookie. I wonder if she looks in her mirror each morning and whispers, “I am Tookie” to her reflection. I want to believe this so badly — that Tyra is really humble and meek and not the egomaniac she comes off as. Really I do. [Clutch Mag]