- A sex tape starring Leighton Meester is being shopped to the highest bidder, and apparently she’s very good at foot jobs. [Dlisted] — So now a sex tape seems to be a rite of passage for young starlets.
- Ashley Greene and Adrian Grenier are officially dating. [Perez Hilton] — And he knows to leave his “Entourage” at home.
- A rep for LeAnn Rimes says she isn’t ready for a divorce, despite rumors that her husband, Dean Sheremet, was “distraught and heartbroken” because she told him she was ready to take a break. [E! Online] — Why get a divorce when you can have your piece on the side and your husband won’t do anything about it?
Robert Pattinson was hit by a taxi yesterday in New York City, while he was running from crazed fans who had gathered to catch a glimpse of him filming “Remember Me.” Although the cab clipped him, he was not hurt and sauntered away—much like the invincible, sexy vampire that he is.
This all went down on East 12th Street…which is where I live! This is all the proof I need, we are definitely getting married some day. Maybe he was even running towards my apartment to propose? It’s okay, Rob, I’ll wait. Is it just me, or does it seem like he may be turning into our generation’s Princess Diana? Everyone leave my man alone. [People] Keep reading »
But their marriage still creeps us out. [Paris, 6/18/09] Keep reading »
Ryan Reynolds stopped to say “hi” on his way to tape the “Late Show with David Letterman.” [NYC, 6/17/09] Keep reading »
We’ve all been there: still in love with an ex and unable to let go. But I hope we haven’t all been as psycho about it as LiLo. The drama-prone beauty just can’t seem to move on from her former flame, Samantha Ronson. The writing on the wall has been crystal clear since the beginning of the year, but if “sources” are to be believed, Lohan can’t see it. Of course, the fact that they are off again and on again as often as Paris Hilton’s panties doesn’t help. Below are the top six moments which confirm that SamRo is more than a little uninterested in Lilo. Hopefully the starlet will catch this list and catch a clue. Keep reading »
- Danielle Staub from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reportedly has a sex tape with Steve Zalewski, the balding twentysomething who looks fortysomething. [Dlisted] — That means season two should be just as entertaining as season one.
- Robert Pattinson has reportedly been spending time with two women while filming in New York City. [Perez Hilton] — And he said he had a hard time getting laid?
- Billy Joel and his third wife Katie Lee have split. [E! Online] — Expect Gwyneth Paltrow to refer to William’s love life in the next issue of Goop.
Lindsay Lohan took her brother Cody shopping at Blue & Cream on Bowery Street for his birthday. She may be the world’s most embarrassing older sister, but at least she knows how to make a kid feel special on his big day. [NYC, 6/16/09] Keep reading »
Photos of Kate Gosselin spanking her daughter in public have sparked quite a bit of controversy. Some are calling it “normal,” while others are deeming it “abuse.” While Gosselin has used questionable scolding techniques in the past (she reportedly chased one of her kids with a wooden spoon), I don’t think she’s the only mother who spanks her kids. I, myself, am not a believer in booty-smacking, but if I had eight children, I might have to reevaluate my position…
Let me just preface this whole thing by saying that I would give my non-existent left nut to look like Gisele Bundchen. She’s about a thousand feet tall, skinny and has a bangin’ bod and I want in, so call me girl. That said, Gisele’s not the one I’d switch with if I was looking to be a high fashion model. While catwalkers like Natalia Vodianova can transition seamlessly from one look to the next, Gisele is always more or less her boring old gorgeous self.
If you ask us, that’s why her Vanity Fair cover brought in the mag’s lowest newsstand sales in two years and her Bazaar cover a few months back bombed as well. Gisele covers aren’t not selling because she’s “losing her looks,” as Vanity Fair spokeswoman Beth Kseniak suggested the other day — the girl remains smoking hot. It’s just not the sort of hot that allows for much imagination. Plus, who actually wants to read what Gisele has to say? She’s a model, not an entertainer. Keep reading »