Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
- K-Fed is tired of being called K-OverFed, so he has officially signed on for next season of “Celebrity Fit Club.” [TMZ] — And he really could stand to lose a few pounds. Check out the photographic evidence.
- It’s no secret musicians have a thing for models, so it’s not a far stretch for musician kids to go into modeling as well. [Vanity Fair] — This phenomenon could be another indication that everything is handed to you when your parents are famous.
- Nick Lachey is offering himself up for a dinner date for the VH1 Save the Music Foundation. [Starpulse] — We’ll know Jessica Simpson has really hit rock bottom if she bids in this auction.
The paparazzi were on hand to snap away behind-the-scenes as Katy Perry shot a rather wet-looking new video yesterday in LA. (They’re so helpful, those guys.) But it was Katy’s stylist who really went out of his way to assist when he lent not one, but two hands to make sure his client and her girls were looking their best. This may seem extreme, but there are lots of male fashion stylists out there and we’re pretty sure plenty of their mitts have been in even more intimate places than this. In fact, we shudder to think how much work Gaga‘s dresser has cut out for herself. Or himself. Haha, get it? (Uh, maybe not, never mind.) [TMZ] Keep reading »
Danielle Staub of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” has some serious beef with Jennifer Aniston. Aniston was recently a guest on “Chelsea Lately” to talk about her flick “The Bounty,” which was filmed in Atlantic City, New Jersey. At one point during the show, Aniston quipped simply, “What is with that smell?” This got Staub very riled up. She ranted to Us Weekly, “Why don’t you see more of New Jersey before you say it smells? If it were so bad, I wouldn’t be living here for 22 years. I will personalize a tour and take her to a fabulous lunch on me afterwards, all homemade Italian food, and a tour of all the wonderfully smelling places in New Jersey.” [NY Daily News]
I get the state pride, but who cares if someone thinks your state smells? Real Housewives, that’s who. But Aniston isn’t the only celeb to speak ill of a state or city. Here are a few other celebs who totally hate America, kinda! Keep reading »
Atlanta “Housewife” NeNe Leakes and Orange County “Housewife” Gretchen Rossi faked a make-out sesh for the cameras. This is what I was talking about when I suggested a “Real Housewives” spoof last month. [Beverly Hills, CA, 9/22/09] Keep reading »
Last night Jennifer Garner appeared on “The Jay Leno Show” to promote her film “The Invention of Lying.” Or so she hoped. Before Jay would let her talk about the movie, Jennifer had to recite the Boston Red Sox’s starting lineup (since husband Ben Affleck is such a huge fan).
Jennifer was able to name the players with no problem, even adding commentary like, “he looks like George Clooney” and “he’s been having a great year, by the way.” Pretty impressive, Jen!
This got us to wondering just how many of you take on your boyfriend’s hobbies or become fans of the sports teams he likes. Has your boyfriend’s obsessive checking of scores rubbed off on you so much that you’ve become a fan yourself? Keep reading »
If Victoria Rowell had worn her Obama gown to the Emmy Awards last year, it probably wouldn’t have been so shocking because a lot of celebs were showing their support for Barack Obama‘s presidential campaign at that time. But she donned a dress with his face all over it at a time when most people are still trying to figure out whether it’s appropriate to still wear their Obama paraphernalia now that he’s president. Victoria said she was trying to make a statement and she certainly did, but I think her reasoning was lost in the shock value. She told Essence.com that health care reform was her motive for wearing the gown …
Oh, damn, you guys, this is gonna be bigger than that time Michelle Obama wore shorts at the Grand Canyon! Apparently, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have been dressing adorable little Suri in, gasp, peep-toe kitten heels! Pictures of the tiny tot are all over the internet, including The Huffington Post, where outraged readers are leaving comments about what they see as a horrendous social — and fashion — faux pas. After the jump, some of the more colorful reader comments. Keep reading »
I like Pink, but this outfit is freaky, and I don’t mean that in a good way. The whole things just screams: “Look at my camel toe, people! My ace bandaged, glittery camel toe!” That is not a message that I want my clothes to telegraph. But maybe that’s why I’m not on the stage like a rock star, no? It’s kind of Cirque de Soleil meets “The Fifth Element.” It is also totally hideous. If you would like to check out a more up-close-and-personal shot of this business, dare to look after the jump. [Drunken Stepfather] Keep reading »
- Khloe Kardashian will marry Lamar Odom this Sunday. [Dlisted] — Wow, folks in Hollywood definitely work fast.
- Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer-Maguire looked like the perfect family with their daughter Ruby Sweetheart and new baby Otis Tobias in West Hollywood on Sunday. [OK! Magazine]
- Jason Segel and Chloe Sevigny were awfully cozy at HBO’s Emmys party on Sunday. [E! Online] — If this is true, I can’t wait for her to put her fashionable stamp on him.