- Amanda Seyfried is extremely unenthusiastic about her make-out session with Megan Fox in Diablo Cody‘s film “Jennifer’s Body.” [After Ellen] — If I had to kiss Toe Thumbs, I’d probably have to roll my eyes about the situation too.
- Rachel Zoe has plans to simplify her look for the second season of “The Rachel Zoe Project.” That means less makeup, hair, and everything else. [The Cut] — Hopefully, she doesn’t play to tone down her shopping craziness.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” choreographer Alex Da Silva has been charged with sexually assaulting four women. [PopEater]
During last season’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion show, when Andy Cohen asked NeNe Leakes if she was a stripper in the past, she played coy and said, “Yes. I strip for my husband.” But she’s totally come clean in her memoir, Never Make the Same Mistake Twice. She was a stripper, in an upscale Atlanta club. She danced using the stage name Silk and says, “I could make $500 off one guy just by turning him on.” NeNe doesn’t regret her decision to gyrate on a pole for money. Read on for some other choice quotes from her book. Keep reading »
Who knew Mandy Moore could actually be funny? (We lost hope forever after “Because I Said So.”) [Uh, speak for yourself. I love that movie. -- Editor] But here’s Mandy in a hilarious and vag-tastic Funny Or Die video hawking Red Bull Energy Douche: the world’s first energy drink-slash-feminine hygiene product! Hmm, maybe if we had an energy douche around the Frisky offices, we’d turn in our copy more quickly… Keep reading »
Everyone is all hot and bothered over the threesome sex tape featuring hot mess Kari Ann Peniche, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Eric “McSteamy” Dane, and his wifey, Rebecca Gayheart. Back in the early ’90s, Rebecca was one of our idols. We’d watch her splash water on her face in Noxzema commercials and daydream about what it would be like to have such amazing features and gorgeously curly hair. Then she swooped in on “Beverly Hills, 90210″ and stole Dylan McKay’s heart, marrying him right before getting shot in one of the best television moments of all time. She seemed seriously on the way up until … well, she disappeared.
So what has this chick been up to between dying in Dylan’s arms in 1995 and hopping in a bathtub with Eric and Kari Ann in 2009? Keep reading »
Former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche is proving, once again, that beauty pageants and scandals are great bedfellows. She is the second woman in the threesome “nude” tape featuring “Grey’s Anatomy” star Eric Dane and former Noxzema girl Rebecca Gayheart. But this isn’t Peniche’s first foray into sexytime territory. Nor is it her limelight debut. After the jump, the dirty deets about this messed-up girl. Keep reading »
Warning: Tyra Banks is listening. A few weeks ago, after Solange Knowles buzzed her hair, we wondered if the recession was killing the weave, and suggested that Ms. Smile With Her Eyes get rid of hers, too. And apparently, she is! Here’s what she Twittered yesterday:
“Guess What! I’m rockin’ my REAL hair on my talk show September 8th. No fake hair at all! Will be the hair coming out of my scalp! 4 all 2 C!”
“No ponytails, no ballet bun head. hair will be out and free! i have had every color weave in the book. even KOOL-AID red!!!”
- Lawyers for Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart have released a statement claiming the apparent “sex tape” is “not a sex tape,” but a private, nude moment between a married couple and another woman. [PopEater] — Yeah, that’s what they all say.
- Robin Wright Penn tells More that her marriage to Sean Penn isn’t on the mend, despite another failed attempt to legally separate. She insists they’re still living apart. [E! Online]
- Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper are back from Barcelona, but spent their weekends in the States separately. [People]