- Tyrese Gibson’s lengthy divorce, property settlement, and custody battle with his wife of 10 months has finally been finalized. [Starpulse] — At least she survived 10 months. I don’t think I would have made it that long.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick say they’re planning for their baby by purchasing baby clothes and studying parenting. [People] — I hope Kourtney also takes a look at some single parenting books because I suspect she’ll eventually be one.
- Jennifer Aniston is rumored to have questioned why Bradley Cooper chose Renee Zellweger over her, according to a “pal.” [Us Weekly] — It’s because you reek of desperation, hon, but we’ve all been there at some point.
There are a lot of rumors surrounding Rachel Zoe — that she’s forced clients to lose weight, takes horse pills to stay so tiny, and got dropped by some celebs during Oscar season — and in an interview with Women’s Wear Daily, the Zoe addressed these and more. We could just DIE in anticipation of season two of “The Rachel Zoe Project,” premiering on Bravo Aug. 24.
Halle Berry‘s a big fan of the WNBA’s Sparks. The actress/good luck charm went to see her team score a victory last night. But clearly her magic extends beyond the screen, male models, and the court. Halle is bold enough to chow down on a large bucket of popcorn during bikini season and she can wear a black shirt without it even having a trace of deodorant. What a woman! [Los Angeles, 8/19/09] Keep reading »
Celine Dion is pregnant again at age 41—which while, not impossible, is pretty hard to do. This time she and hubby René Angelil—who’s approximately eleventy-years-old (or 67, to be exact)—used an embryo that was frozen eight years ago. Celine’s doctor confirmed her pregnancy after the in-vitro fertilization, and said that when he told her, “I could hear her chuckling.” [PopEater] — Chuckling! How creepy is that? Keep reading »
FOX’s two-hour-OctoMom documentary aired last night. My first instinct was to hide under the covers, shaking uncontrollably, and wait for it to be over, but I knew I had to watch for your sake. So I took out my earplugs, stripped off the sheets, and ventured out in front of my TV again. Of course it was as bad, maybe worse, than I thought. After the jump, the choicest moments from the two-hour crapfest “OctoMom: The Incredible Unseen Footage.” Keep reading »
Lauren Conrad is on Shape magazine’s September cover. This is the second time in as many years that Lauren has graced the front of that magazine, but since she sells magazines, they’ve found some new things to talk to her about, including the nickname she gave the layer of fat on her stomach. Keep reading »
Ooh, ooh (said like Horshack in “Welcome Back, Kotter”). I now have a really good reason why you need to watch the Miss Universe Pageant this Sunday night. Heidi Montag will be giving her first-ever live musical performance, debuting her single “Body Language” which leaked online a while back. “I am so excited to perform,” says Heidi. “This is such a miracle in life and I give thanks to God everyday for this once in a lifetime opportunity.” [People]
Here’s hoping this will be a disaster on par with Britney‘s “Gimme More” performance. The New York Post claims that asking Heidi to perform has turned into a fiasco for the show’s producers. Find out all about it, after the jump… Keep reading »
- Sting‘s daughter Coco says the rumor that he and wife Trudie Styler have Tantric sex for eight hours is false. [E! Online] — I’m not sure I’d want to comment on my parents’ sex life in any capacity.
- Sean Penn was hanging in Malibu last night with not one, but two attractive women. [TMZ] — He’s definitely checked out of the marriage with Robin Wright Penn. Maybe now they’ll actually get divorced.
- Elizabeth Edwards says she expects her husband, John Edwards, to take a paternity test to prove whether he fathered 18-month-old Frances with Rielle Hunter.
- This week, Eric Dane joined a long list of celebs caught in sex tapes. Here’s an intellectual history of the celebrity sex tape. [The Daily Beast]
- Mark Indelicato of “Ugly Betty” impressed Carolina Herrera so much with his design sketches that she offered him an internship on the spot. [NYDailyNews.com] — If only getting an internship were that easy for average people.
- Paris Hilton was found not guilty after she testified during a lawsuit that alleged she failed to promote a straight-to-DVD film, National Lampoon’s “Pledge This.” [The Cut] — Her claims at not knowing what a producer does were sufficient for U.S. District Judge Federico Moreno.