Jessica Biel has been ranked more dangerous than any of those burly, gun-toting, wannabe bad-ass celebs. Don’t go seeking her out online because, trust me, your search will end badly. Computer security company McAfee reveals that one out of every five internet searches for this actress ends at a website that will cause your computer to score a virus or some other techie disease. Last year, Brad Pitt was numero uno in terms of dangerous searching, but now he’s not even in the top five. This year, bootylicious Beyoncé is second, followed by Jennifer Aniston, Tom Brady and Jessica Simpson. I don’t really understand how Tom slipped into that list. He’s making the top five look like a game of “which one of these is not like the other?” [AP via Yahoo] Keep reading »
“I don’t ever feel sexy in small clothes,” she says. “I always feel really insecure. I don’t like wearing make-up. And if I have clean hair and a clean face, I’m more confident because I don’t feel like I’m speaking behind a mask. The attention, that other people are telling you that you are beautiful, only feeds insecurities and sort of makes it unbearable.”
Lindsay Lohan had a rough weekend. It started out kind of chuckle-worthy, when she left her BlackBerry sitting on a deli counter at a Manhattan bodega. The store worker asked LiLo to prove that the BlackBerry was hers before giving it back to her, but when one of her friends called the phone, it didn’t ring. So the deli dude asked Lindz to look at the security tapes with him. Lindsay freaked out and one of her friends dialed 911. The shop owner said, “Who is she? Is she a star? I’m no celebrity. I’m not nothing. I’m only a restaurant worker.” [NY Daily News]
But this is nothing compared to what was happening back at Lindsay’s home in Hollywood… Keep reading »
- Model-actress-designer Milla Jovovich got married to film director Paul W.S. Anderson over the weekend. [People]
- Despite wearing an unflattering baggy dress last week, Anna Paquin is not pregnant with fiancé Stephen Moyer‘s baby. [Us Weekly]
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly sharing a hotel suite together, giving living together a trial run. [Starpulse] — Living together with room service, maids, and a concierge is not the same as living together. Who’s gonna take out the trash?
“She’s been doing this for so long, surrounded by men. [...] There’s absolutely a feminist aspect to her. I think a lot of the attacks against her are misogynist. Men in business are totally cutthroat and nobody says bad things about them for it.”
- LeAnn Rimes was questioned by Brentwood police for suspicion of a misdemeanor hit-and-run. [LA Times] — She’s not having a good year, is she?
- Cassie said everyone has liked her new haircut and she even got a new boyfriend with it. [NYMag.com] — I’ll take that to mean Diddy stopped ignoring her in public.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll drummer Jerrie Thill proves that life begins at 90. [Urlesque] — Old people can be so fearless.