Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Category Archives: Celebs
Here are your clues: This photo was taken in 1992 when she was 19. She is very, very famous now. This definitely wasn’t her last modeling gig. Still not sure? Get the answer after the jump! Keep reading »
While we will most likely never see “American Pie: Reunion” — not even in a so-bad-it’s-good way — we have been impressed by the international press blitz the film’s been on, promoting itself around the globe. Because apparently, gross-out humor is universal. Here, Mena Suvari looks smashing in a slightly conservative magenta and black cocktail dress. Conservative? Does she know what movie she’s in?
Happy 4/20! There are lots of famous stoners, and unlike Miley Cyrus, many of them don’t give a crap who knows that they love to smoke weed. Recently, some new pics of Rihanna smoking a joint at Coachella surfaced. They are hardly the first photos of the pop star getting stoned, but MTV tweeted that her “marijuana photos from Coachella spark[ed] controversy.” Rihanna tweeted back that she “ran out of f**ks to give.” That’s what pot will do to you. But seriously, she’s officially our favorite celebrity pot head. Reason #1: She doesn’t care what we think. Click through for more reasons. [Buzzfeed]
I hated — hated! — Nicole Richie in her “Simple Life” days. I mean, didn’t you? She was bratty, annoying, and entitled with crusty hair extensions and a tiny dog, whining and generally acting despicable alongside her equally (if not more) horrible cohort, Paris Hilton. That’s why I love Nicole all the more now: she was that girl, and now she’s … kind of the antithesis of that girl. She’s a mother, a wife, a designer, a TV show co-host, and an all around cool, normal-seeming person, with great style to boot. I just love how drastic her transformation was in the most positive way possible; Nicole is a real testament to the fact that you can be whoever you want to be, provided you’re ready and willing to make the change.
It’s no secret that she’s also really, really pretty: it’s all in those gorgeous deep-set eyes. My
way too far away West Coast-dwelling coworker Winona (also gorgeous) has a really similar almond eye shape, so emulating Nicole’s makeup is a good look for her. She wanted to know how to get the star’s ubiquitous soft yet still defined eye, which she’s been wearing on Fashion Star and her other TV appearances as of late. This eye is different because, rather than harsh black, which can make eyes look smaller, it’s done in soft shades of brown with touches of shimmery gold. It’s beautiful and versatile, perfect for day, night, any time, anywhere. I’m breaking it down to the nitty gritty, after the jump! Keep reading »
- Jessie J insists she is not a lesbian, as claimed by a new unauthorized biography, but bisexual. [PopCrush]
- What were the songs on Dick Clark’s first-ever Top 10 list back in 1963? (Hint: Elvis is one of ‘em.) [Celebrity Cafe]
- Jon Hamm, your super-scruffy beard is on notice. [Betty Confidential]
- Here’s how to order dee-lish drinks from Starbucks’ “secret menu.” [The FW]
- Kevin Costner in “The Bodyguard” and five other Secret Service agents who would never sleep with prostitutes on the job. [Modern Man]
- And now, more news from Jessica Simpson’s vagina: pain from a vaginal birth scares “the bejeezus out of her” so she is undergoing hypnotherapy to calm down, but also considering a C-section. [Stupid Celebrities] Keep reading »