A dishy new book proposal by a former aide says former Senator John Edwards wasn’t merely cheating on his long-suffering wife Elizabeth Edwards. According to Andrew Young, the senator promised Rielle Hunter he’d marry her after Elizabeth died from cancer in a rooftop ceremony in NYC with the Dave Matthews Band playing.
“Ever since I was a kid I’ve had a bubble butt – I get it from my mama. Guys are usually like, “Oh my gosh, look at that butt!” In a good way! ‘I’m a fan of my butt. I like filling out a pair of jeans, because sometimes I see girls who can’t… If a girl wanted bigger boobs, she could get them, but you can’t get a bigger butt!”
- Zooey Deschanel married Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie on Saturday night near Seattle. [Dlisted] — Our invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.
- Khloe Kardashian plans to wed beau Lamar Odom within the next two weeks, so they can have time for a honeymoon before basketball season starts. [Us Weekly] — Or they could wait until after the season and see if they can last longer than a month.
- Chris Rock is rumored to be cheating with Kerry Washington, and his wife wouldn’t let him take a part in David Mamet’s “Race” because Kerry is in it. [NY Daily News] — They had a lot of chemistry in “I Think I Love My Wife,” but I don’t see Kerry as the home-wrecker type.
Miss Lindsay Lohan apparently still fancies herself a star because when she showed up for the G-Star runway show last week with sister Ali and two friends, Lindz supposedly proceeded to move seating cards for other guests like Juliette Lewis and Christian Siriano. It wasn’t until she threw Taylor Momsen‘s card on the floor that the event producers approached the diva. To which she responded, “Don’t [bleep]ing touch me,” according to a witness, and continued moving the place cards.” [NY Post]
Wouldn’t it be super fun to live your life like you were playing your own evil twin? At least Lindsay keeps things interesting. Here are some other celebrities who were not on their best behavior at Fashion Week. Keep reading »
In the grand tradition of musicians dedicating songs to someone super random, the Wu-Tang Clan’s Ghostface Killah has dedicated his new album, “The Wizard of Poetry,” to … Natalie Portman. In the September issue of Interview magazine, Natalie told Jake Gyllenhaal that she likes obscene rap music. Since Ghostface is all about that stuff, he just couldn’t resist shouting her out on the new album. But it gets weirder. Ghostface told the New York Post, “If you see her, give her my number. Tell her we gotta make some music together.” Great idea, Ghostface! Maybe you two could collaborate on the soundtrack for “Thor“? [NY Post] Keep reading »
- Fergie has been slapped with copyright infringement lawsuit by the little-known reggae group Groundation, which alleges she stole her song “Voodoo Doll” from a track they recorded earlier. [Starpulse] — I can believe it. She totally stole Gwen Stefani‘s style.
- Alicia Keys threw boyfriend Swizz Beats a birthday party, and his soon-to-be ex-wife showed up and verbally assaulted Alicia. [Your Tango] — Alicia is reportedly the reason the couple split up, so the ex’s behavior is kind of understandable…and embarrassing.
- Apparently, some people need reasons to wash their hands after peeing. [Shine] — I try not to think about all the people who don’t wash hands routinely.
Lately, there’s been a rash of Hollywood starlets’ homes getting robbed. In February, a pair of burglars broke in to Audrina Patridge‘s house, and took off with several bags full of her clothes and accessories. In May, a thief rifled through Rachel Bilson‘s closet and took clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Then, in late August, Lindsay Lohan’s home was burglarized while she was out of town. Her security cameras caught three people—a man and two women swathed in scarves—in her driveway. Paris Hilton and Hayden Panettiere, who live within a few miles of these other ladies, also had similar robberies in the past year. But the LAPD seems to have this under control. They’ve arrested a suspect who they believe committed the Audrina and Lindsay burglaries, though they’re not sure if he’s connected to the other break-ins. His name is Nicholas Prugo. He’s 18 and is currently being held on $20K bail. How long do you think it will be before he squeals on his partners in (fashion) crime? Keep reading »
Sadly, Jessica Simpson‘s dog, Daisy, is still missing after being snatched by a coyote. On Wednesday night, Jessica twoted, “Still holding out hope despite the a**holes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby … why would I stop searching? I’m a mom.” Martha Stewart added some insult to injury in the situation saying, “It’s pretty sad. She should have watched it more closely, though. She should have been more careful.” Ouch. That’s helpful, Martha. But, evidently, dogs are snatched by coyotes pretty often in Los Angeles. Ozzy Osbourne and Halle Berry both experienced this first-hand. Keep reading »
Getting called a “jackass” by Obama must smart. But Kanye West, you were a real douchebag. Your punishment for interrupting sweet lil’ Taylor Swift isn’t up ’til Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers have their way with you on “Weekend Update!”
And next time, Kanye, don’t be chugging Hennessy on the red carpet. Really. Keep reading »