Beyoncé had one of the best outfit coordinations of all time. OF ALL TIME.
In the cutest mommy-daughter style moment of ever, Beyoncé stepped out in Charlotte Olympia cat flats, while she dressed Blue Ivy in Little Marc Jacobs mouse shoes. If you don’t love this, you probably have no soul. Read more…
Deciding to bare your midriff is a bold fashion choice. People are gonna stare. If you are going to reveal your midsection to world, you must be comfortable, confident, and it really doesn’t hurt if you’re incredibly toned. I’ve heard this is a trend now. If Lana del Rey is doing it, it must be! I’d better start doing my crunches ASAP. The singer gave the world a glimpse of her bare stomach at a recent Guns N’ Roses concert. Her midriff really seems to be enjoying itself. Cue “Welcome To My Midriff” sung to the tune of “Welcome To The Jungle.” Click through to see more sexy celebs baring midriff. [Buzzfeed]
“Right now there’s this new thing that’s so heavenly. They’re called slutty brownies. They are a layer of cookie dough, a layer of oreo cookies, and a layer of brownie dough, and then you bake it together. It’s amazing.”
– Jessica Simpson talking to Jay Leno about her pregnancy cravings. When Jay asked why they’re called “slutty brownies,” Jessica replied, “I don’t know, I guess a lot goes into them?” Oh Jessica, never change. [NBC.com]
1. His favorite drink is white wine spritzers
2. His backyard (real, not metaphorical) contains bronze animal statues, several waterfalls and a flat screen TV.
3. His philosophy on rap is “being young and fly and having your shit together.”
4. Fame, she is a monster. “It’s really difficult for me to find something that makes me feel small.”
5. He used to eff tons of girls, but not anymore.
6. He’s also a designer! He designed his own $5,000 arctic-fox-fur, gold-hardware bomber jacket.
7. He also owns a custom California King bed. Just like the song. [GQ]
Nicole Richie, you’ve come a long way since your days spent galavanting around the country with BFF Paris Hilton on that horrible “Simple Life” show. We’re still not sure what to make of your return to primetime with “Fashion Star,” the reality TV fashion competition show that seems a little “Project Runway” with a dash of “The Fashion Show,” but lady, you sure do look good. This Julien Macdonald gown is the perfect shade for spring.
How to match the girl-next-door good looks of Jennifer Aniston? It’s easy … if you have an extra $8,000 per month to spend on a luxe diet, exercise, and beauty regimen. The Daily Mail breaks down Aniston’s routine splurges, based on reports and estimations:
- Skin care: $2,000 per month. She particularly likes laser peel surgery, followed by soothing creams and other treatments, like the $350 Mila Moursi Rejuvenating Serum. Read more…