- Khloe Kardashian will marry Lamar Odom this Sunday. [Dlisted] — Wow, folks in Hollywood definitely work fast.
- Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer-Maguire looked like the perfect family with their daughter Ruby Sweetheart and new baby Otis Tobias in West Hollywood on Sunday. [OK! Magazine]
- Jason Segel and Chloe Sevigny were awfully cozy at HBO’s Emmys party on Sunday. [E! Online] — If this is true, I can’t wait for her to put her fashionable stamp on him.
On Saturday, Zooey Deschanel married Death Cab for Cutie singer Ben Gibbard in what will be remembered as the indiest of unions ever. The top-secret wedding took place in Seattle and Gibbard’s band mate broke the news on Twitter when he said, “Wedding day! So excited.” Zooey’s already crossed over to music with her band She & Him and now Gibbard will be acting in John Krasinski’s “Brief Interviews with Hideous Men,” which comes out on Friday. Although every emo boy with a hard-on for Zooey is probably crying and rocking himself back and forth in his closet right now, we’re secretly super excited to see what kind of indie rock magic this couple makes together. [Actress Archives]
In celebration of this adorable union, we’ve picked the 10 cutest couples in Hollywood! Keep reading »
How do I love Neil Patrick Harris? Let me count the ways. I love him for his incessant high-fiving on “How I Met Your Mother” and for making me actually feel empathy for the world’s ultimate cad. I love him for suiting up in a white tuxedo to host Sunday’s Emmy Awards. I love him for his diabolical turn in Joss Whedon‘s too-fun-for-TV “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-Long Blog.” I love him for having a kick-ass voice and doing the Broadway thing with ease. I love him for his cameos in “Harold and Kumar” movies. I love him for the sexy creased brow. I love him for playing a teenage doctor who posed deep questions about the meaning of relationships to his computer eons before Carrie Bradshaw.
But more than anything, I love Neil Patrick Harris for being openly gay. Keep reading »
- Mischa Barton is furious with tabloid writers for convincing people she’s crazy. [Starpulse] — You can’t get much crazier than blaming a meltdown and a mental facility stay on wisdom teeth removal surgery. I’m just sayin’.
- Suri Cruise is only three years old, but she seems to already be experimenting with makeup. While in Boston with her parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Suri sported a smear of what looked like pink lipstick across her mouth yesterday. [Daily Mail] — It could have also been a smear of lollipop or Popsicle juice.
- Friends of Jessica Simpson fear she may be at her lowest point ever after she lost her dog to a coyote. [People] — Well, she is about due for a Hollywood meltdown.
No one exactly likes it when someone walks in on them using the loo. But over the weekend, Courtney Love allegedly went nutso on a guy who accidentally opened her unlocked bathroom stall to find her on the pot with her skirt at her ankles. According to the intruder, Courtney launched herself at him. “She stormed out screaming, ‘I am going to get you thrown out!’ She jumped on me, went crazy and dragged me over to security by the arm and claimed that I’d attacked her. They were trying to calm her down, but she was like a possessed woman.”
A friend with a big mouth just spilled some major royal beans! Prince William is allegedly going to marry his longtime love, Kate Middleton, in June 2012, right after his 30th birthday. The couple’s friend, Jules Knight of the band, Blake, told British magazine The People that William would like to focus on his military duties as a RAF pilot for the next three years and Kate supports that plan. “She’s mentioned Blake might be able to perform at the wedding, which would be brilliant for us,” Knight told People. Hmm, maybe not after you told a gossip mag their secret wedding plans, dude.
Amy Poehler visits “Inside the Actor’s Studio” tonight at 7 p.m. On the show, James Lipton gets Amy to do her Paula Abdul impression. Her imitation of the ex-”American Idol” judge is exactly like Paula’s real-life wacky and nonsensical way of talking, and we’re pretty sure there weren’t any muscle relaxers involved. Check it out in the above video, starting about one minute in. Keep reading »
A dishy new book proposal by a former aide says former Senator John Edwards wasn’t merely cheating on his long-suffering wife Elizabeth Edwards. According to Andrew Young, the senator promised Rielle Hunter he’d marry her after Elizabeth died from cancer in a rooftop ceremony in NYC with the Dave Matthews Band playing.
“Ever since I was a kid I’ve had a bubble butt – I get it from my mama. Guys are usually like, “Oh my gosh, look at that butt!” In a good way! ‘I’m a fan of my butt. I like filling out a pair of jeans, because sometimes I see girls who can’t… If a girl wanted bigger boobs, she could get them, but you can’t get a bigger butt!”
- Zooey Deschanel married Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie on Saturday night near Seattle. [Dlisted] — Our invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.
- Khloe Kardashian plans to wed beau Lamar Odom within the next two weeks, so they can have time for a honeymoon before basketball season starts. [Us Weekly] — Or they could wait until after the season and see if they can last longer than a month.
- Chris Rock is rumored to be cheating with Kerry Washington, and his wife wouldn’t let him take a part in David Mamet’s “Race” because Kerry is in it. [NY Daily News] — They had a lot of chemistry in “I Think I Love My Wife,” but I don’t see Kerry as the home-wrecker type.