Do Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have a sex tape? Do I want to know the answer to that question? If there is one, and I’m forced to watch it, can I stab my eyes out afterward? These are the pressing questions of the day. Some random dude in Canada says Kimmel and Silverman made a sex tape when they were “on vacation a few years ago.” Purportedly, they “forgot” the camera, and now a resort employee is shopping the tape. The screen caps show a glimpse of somebody who could be anybody, including one of my exes, on top of someone else who you can’t see at all. Also: These knuckleheads aren’t even together anymore. I remain dubious and horrified. We will continue to bring you more of this terrifying sex tape gone wrong story as it continues to break my will to live. [ZackTaylor] Keep reading »
- Eliza Dushku and boyfriend Rick Fox, a former L.A. Lakers baller who happens to be Vanessa Williams‘ ex-husband, are still going strong. [The Young, Black & Famous]
- Edward Furlong’s estranged wife has won a restraining order against him after he allegedly threatened to hire people to beat her “with chains and bats.” [Starpulse]
- Khloe Kardashian‘s wedding to Lamar Odom will air during a special episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians: The Wedding” on Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. [Us Weekly] — If the wedding turns out to be unofficial, at least they’ll have this episode to remind them of how low they sunk.
Jude Law isn’t buying silver rattles for Samantha Burke’s baby just yet. The unknown model/actress says that the babe is his, but rumor has it Jude doesn’t want to meet the child until he’s seen the results of a paternity test and knows it’s his. Also, maybe he wants to feel like he’s on an episode of “The Jerry Springer Show”? According to a source, “If [Jude] is the father he will meet his obligations to the child. He’s hoping for an early chance to establish that he is genuinely her dad.” The father of three allegedly paid for Burke’s antenatal care as a kind gesture—not as admittance to fatherhood. [Holy Moly]
But Jude’s not the only one in Hollywood questioning his fatherdom. Here’s a look at five other cases. Keep reading »
- Khloe Kardashian‘s wedding hair cost $4,500 plus a $500 tip even though there wasn’t much to the ‘do. [TMZ] — Some women can’t even afford $4,500 for their gown, much less hair. And all this for a wedding that might not have legally married the two.
- Olivia Wilde says she was advised to hide her marriage to guitarist Tao Ruspoli before she had her big break. She refused. [Starpulse] — What good is success if you don’t have anyone you love to share it with?
- Check out photos from what Michael K. of Dlisted has dubbed the “Most Glamourous Gay Wedding of the Year.” [Dlisted] –This is further proof that legalizing same-sex marriage across the country will help save our economy.
Stop the divorce presses! We’ve heard via Popeater that Jon Gosselin has had a change of heart and now no longer wants to divorce Kate, who just a few weeks ago he accused of verbally abusing him and said he “despised.” Jon’s lawyer has put in a request that the divorce be stalled for 90 days. “I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated…I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon,” he’s supposedly told In Touch magazine. “[This time will] enable Kate and me to restore our relationship as cooperative parents and to open up our lines of communication…Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had. That’s why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family—not destroy it.”
I don’t know, buddy. The skeptic in me says that the media frenzy has died down and he got the word that TLC was changing the show’s name from “Jon & Kate Plus Eight” to “Kate Plus Eight,” and asked himself, “What can I do to stay in the spotlight? Begging for forgiveness could work.” [In Touch via Popeater] Keep reading »
My love-hate relationship with “The Tyra Show” strikes again: Yesterday Tyra hosted her first-ever Teens and Parents: Sex Summit all about teen sex. Alas, calling it a “summit” is a rather grand way to describe 13-, 14- and 15-year-old girls dishing about the dozens of boys they’ve slept with, while their moms sit backstage doing the face-palm reaction.
Throughout her show, Tyra shared little tidbits of information with the audience about what the kids are up to these days, like having sex in public places (79 percent) or hooking up with two people in one night (58 percent). Wowza! Where did she get these so-called “stats”? They were gleaned from visitors to Tyra’s website who filled out a survey about teen sex, with questions seemed more designed for shock value than usefulness, like, “Have you ever had sex on your parents’ bed?” Keep reading »