- Lindsay Lohan‘s probation extension request has been granted by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge. Supposedly, Lindz has been too busy “working” to complete her substance treatment program. [NY Times] — I couldn’t resist the urge to use that photo again because it’s priceless, and I didn’t want any of you to miss it.
- Maria Shriver has apologized for breaking California’s law forbidding driving and talking on a cell phone without a hands-free device. [McClatchy] — She’s probably more sorry she was caught on camera.
- TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breaching his “Jon and Kate Plus 8” contract. “The network alleges Gosselin ignored his obligations as an exclusive employee and profited by making unauthorized appearances on other TV programs.” [PopEater] — It’s true, no one would have given a rat’s ass about Jon’s separation from Kate if he didn’t have a TV show.
“There is never a personal-life connection between my characters and myself. I’m a professional and I can access what I need to access, so there’s no bleed-over. I didn’t need to believe in aliens to play Mulder. As for my personal life, everything is fantastic right now.”
Jonand Kate Gosselinbrought this on. They won’t go away, and they’ve dragged their bad parenting blame game so far into the bright center of the media spotlight that it doesn’t even matter I never watched the show. I know who they are and occasionally find myself taking sides, which I shouldn’t. They both seem crazy. Poor kids are so “Truman Show”‘d, there’s probably no hope. But, they did get me thinking about all my old fantasies about having famous parents. The old “I’m really adopted, but one day my real parents will find me, and then everything’s gonna change around here … ” fantasy. You know what I’m talking about… Keep reading »
Yesterday, I was having a bit of a Beyonce moment. For about two hours I watched nearly every video she has on her YouTube channel. And while I enjoyed my trip down Beyonce Memory Lane, especially the dance sequence at the end of “Get Me Bodied,” I couldn’t help but wonder what her foreplay with Jay-Z must be like. You’re probably thinking: “How did we get from Beyonce’s videos to her having sex with her husband?” Hold on, there’s a connection. Keep reading »
I love being a woman, but there are plenty of things I envy about the opposite sex, too. The whole standing up when they pee thing is pretty convenient (as are their short lines for public bathrooms!), but what’s especially nice for guys is how well they age. Let’s face it, appearance-wise, women tend to peak pretty early in their adulthood, but a lot of men really get better with age. They look distinguished, not haggard. Take George Clooney, for example. The guy’s nearing 50 and he’s never looked better, which is why I was pretty surprised to hear he allegedly had blepharoplasty surgery to remove the bags under his eyes. I thought he looked sexy with a little puffiness — like he spent the whole night drinking Scotch on the rocks and doing it with his younger girlfriend and couldn’t be bothered to get any sleep. Take a look at the photographic evidence and tell me what you think. Better with bags or without? Personally, I’d like to spread him on my dinner roll either way. [via Daily Mail] Keep reading »
- John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston are back together, according to People and Us Weekly. [Dlisted] — Yeah, she’s that pathetic, and he probably has another project to sell.
- Kimora Lee brought adorable baby Kenzo Lee Hounsou to work with her recently. [OK! Magazine] — His cuteness almost melted the coldness that has crept into my heart. Almost.
“Rumor check: went to gay bar in Palm Springs, yes. Had a blast. Danced my face off. Someone there planted a kiss on me? No. I don’t like the story painting gays as unable to control themselves. Found the crowd even more respectful than in a straight club. You know who the most flamboyant crowd is? Straight, drunk girls. They’re like a bunch of little Charles Nelson Reillys.”