So maybe I would go to former sitcom star Suzanne Somers for advice about how to shape up my thighs (remember the Thigh Master?), but certainly not for tips about how to help cure cancer. In her new book, Knockout: Interviews With Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer And How To Prevent It In The First Place (it’s her 19th book … I know … what the heck is she writing about?), Suzanne is making some outrageous claims that are making people at the American Cancer Society outraged. Keep reading »
“[Amy is] fantastic, fantastic. Her boobs are great as well. I shouldn’t have said that, should I? She looks absolutely fantastic … I don’t know [how much the surgery cost]. I didn’t have to pay for it—that’s all I know. Whenever I see her, she says, ‘Dad can you give me a couple of hundred.’ But I didn’t have to pay for the boobs.”
—Mitch Winehouse, aka Amy Winehouse‘s dad, sounding more than a bit like Joe Simpson, while talking about his daughter’s breast enhancement surgery, which was rumored to have cost $56K. There are certain things dads just shouldn’t say. [People] Keep reading »
- “Bachelor” Jason Mesnick proposed to Molly Malaney in New Zealand recently. You might remember that he popped the question to Melissa Rycroft last fall but then reversed his decision to be with Molly. [TV Watch] — What took him so long?
- Joel Madden is denying rumors he and Nicole Richie were married. [Us Weekly] — C’mon people, stop trying to mess with a good thing.
- Apparently, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are still on because they were seen together in Vancouver. [OK! Magazine] — Justin looks as if he doesn’t want to be seen with her, though.
“La-di-da,” said Diane Keaton in “Annie Hall,” sticking her hands in her menswear trousers and fiddling with her fedora. “La-di-da.”
I was in my early 20s, a naïve actress who had just moved from New York City to Los Angeles to jumpstart my career, the first time I saw the classic, semi-autobiographical movie about the relationship between Woody Allen and Diane Keaton. I watched as Diane/Annie described her Midwestern childhood, met with her analyst, and made out with Woody Allen before moving on to a Hollywood record exec. I rolled my eyes. “Ugh,” I thought. “What’s wrong with this crazy woman? I will never be like her. She’s a men’s tie-wearing ditzy, clumsy, neurotic mess with a series of failed, overwrought relationships. No thank you.” Keep reading »
The oh-so-happy-aren’t-you-jealous couple were photographed together for an upcoming London Fog ad campaign, but Tony Parker seems a little, er, distracted. Keep reading »
“Cousin Larry, let us do the dance of joy.” If you don’t know what I’m talking about, I don’t like you very much. Did you never see “Perfect Strangers,” the awesome ’80s sitcom starring hottie Bronson Pinchot as Balki, a sheepherder from the island of Mykos who comes to America to live with his cousin? Netflix now, people. Anyway, Bronson has largely disappeared from the pop culture scene, but the Onion’s A.V. Club chose to interview him. And his comments are amazing—he claims that Tom Cruise made constant gay jokes, that Denzel Washington is the meanest guy on the planet, and that it makes Mischa Barton cry when you talk about her butt. Keep reading »
There are few things men complain about when ogling George Clooney‘s Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, in a photo spread on Maxim.com. But what would life be without complainers? Several people posted comments saying Elisabetta, or Eli, as she is sometimes called, ruined the beautiful landscape of her body with tattoos. One commenter put it this way: “Tattoos can turn the most beautiful woman from ‘classy’ to ‘trashy.’” So what do you think on the subject? Would Elisabetta, and women in general, be prettier without the tattoos? Let us know in the comments. Keep reading »
Paris Hilton threw a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt this weekend, and you’ll never guess what she did! I don’t even know where she came up with this. Are you ready? She jumped out of a cake! In a hot pink costume and black diamond mask no less! OMG, right?
No, seriously though, will famous people knock it off with the half-naked cake surprise? Every celebrity hussy has given it a go, from Scary Spice to Jessica Simpson to Jenna Jameson. Even Hugh Hefner wasn’t that psyched when Pamela Anderson came out of his 82nd b-day cake naked.
Keep reading »
- Britney Spears‘ mom says the singer’s new beau/agent Jason Trawick is The One. [Us Weekly] — Wouldn’t it be great to see Britney in love again?
- Lindsay Lohan shrugged off rumors that she got it on with Balthazar Getty in a club the other night, saying “You think I would do that to Sam [Ronson]? I love her.” [Dlisted] — When is this pathetic child going to realize that she can’t love someone until she loves herself enough not to be an embarrassment?