“Just as what you are feeling in your life affects your acting, what you act in definitely affects what you are feeling in your life. I made ‘Heat’ when I was 14 and played a girl who died. A year later, I got into a fight with my mother and cut myself. I had never done it before and I never did it after that, but I think having my wrists bloody in a movie definitely affected my psyche.” [Hollywood News]
I wonder if her recent plastic surgery made her mug shot look any better? Stephanie Pratt was arrested Saturday night at 3:45 a.m. for a DUI on her way back from Holly Montag‘s birthday at Empire. She spent the night in the Van Nuys jail and was released at 10:30 a.m. the next morning. Earlier in the night, she tweeted, “Its my sissy @hollymontags bday party! just finished dinner and going to Empire but im pretty tired aka yes i am the party pooper :(” Guess she changed her mind on the party pooping? [People] Keep reading »
- Howard Stern and his wife Beth Ostrosky Stern celebrated their one-year anniversary recently, and she says their favorite date night is watching “My Antonio” under the covers. [OK! Magazine] — Good for them!
- Trent Reznor of NIN married Mariqueen Maandig (yes, that’s her real name) formerly of the group West Indian Girl. [Dlisted]
- Supposedly, all four of Lil Wayne‘s baby mamas get along. [Starpulse] — That is, until the money runs out, I’m sure.
“[Being engaged] feels great, because I’m with the right person. He may be regretting it because it’s been beyond a week and he’s in panic mode – [but] no, we’re enjoying it.”
— “Real Housewife,” Bethenny Frankel, confirms her recent engagement to boyfriend of 11 months, Jason Hoppy, who filled Frankel’s Upper East Side apartment with hundreds of votive candles and rose petals strewn across the hallway before proposing on bended knee and presenting her with a 6.5 carat diamond ring. Frankel accepted Hoppy’s proposal, but before the two could celebrate with a seven-course meal at some fancy-shmancy restaurant, she made him clean up rose petals from her camel-colored rug. Everyone now: awwwwww. [via People] Keep reading »
Virgin Airlines heir Sam Branson was hanging out with Andy Roddick, and couldn’t resist challenging him to a bet. Branson wagered $150 that he could beat Roddick in a tennis match, as long as the right-handed sports star played with his left hand. Even as a leftie, Roddick cleaned up. They played one set and Branson didn’t score a single point. [NY Post]
Since celebrities have so much money to throw around, they often amuse themselves by placing weird bets. Peep a few more who’ve put their money where their mouth is. Keep reading »
No matter how old you are, it must suck to find out your parents are getting divorced. And it must suck even more for Radar Online to get a hold of your parents’ divorce papers, and reveal that part of the reason for said divorce is because your dad was arrested in a massage parlor in Utah, allegedly soliciting a prostitute. This is exactly what has just happened to “American Idol” season seven contestant David Archuleta. We feel terrible for him that this is now public knowledge. [Popeater]
It seems like we always get a little too much information when divorce papers get leaked. Here are a few of the dooziest. Keep reading »
- Lindsay Lohan‘s probation extension request has been granted by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge. Supposedly, Lindz has been too busy “working” to complete her substance treatment program. [NY Times] — I couldn’t resist the urge to use that photo again because it’s priceless, and I didn’t want any of you to miss it.
- Maria Shriver has apologized for breaking California’s law forbidding driving and talking on a cell phone without a hands-free device. [McClatchy] — She’s probably more sorry she was caught on camera.
- TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breaching his “Jon and Kate Plus 8” contract. “The network alleges Gosselin ignored his obligations as an exclusive employee and profited by making unauthorized appearances on other TV programs.” [PopEater] — It’s true, no one would have given a rat’s ass about Jon’s separation from Kate if he didn’t have a TV show.
“There is never a personal-life connection between my characters and myself. I’m a professional and I can access what I need to access, so there’s no bleed-over. I didn’t need to believe in aliens to play Mulder. As for my personal life, everything is fantastic right now.”