Chris Brown‘s camp, i.e. minuscule people we’ve never heard of, like dancers and friends, have responded to Rihanna‘s interview on “Good Morning America” yesterday and today, and not surprisingly, they claim she’s to blame for the assault. They say she lied during the interview and was a different person and that this is a ploy for her to sell more albums. Check out the ridiculous claims after the jump. Keep reading »
“I love the smell of diapers; I even like when they’re wet and you smell them all warm like a baked good.”
— Sarah Jessica Parker takes a break from filming the “Sex and the City” sequel to dish with ELLE about her twin baby girls, Loretta and Tabitha, who were delivered by a surrogate earlier this year. Her babies’ diapers smell like baked goods? Huh, I suddenly understand why SJP is so skinny! [via MSNBC.com] Keep reading »
We are a nation obsessed: with Levi Johnston‘s penis, apparently. The Daily Beast digs deep, wondering: “Can Levi Johnston Save Playgirl?” Methinks not. Along with many other magazines, Playgirl all but tanked last year, thanks to plummeting advertising rates, decreased circulation, and the proliferation of online adult content. But the Playgirl brand lingers, and the company plans to reinvent the magazine in the new millennium, courtesy of a series of high-profile spreads. Daniel Nardicio, a consultant brought in to lead the charge, hasn’t previewed what Levi has to offer; although, he adds, “We wouldn’t turn away Levi if he had a small penis.” How generous. Which male celebrities have bared their bods for Playgirl during its illustrious past? Get an eyeful in the slide show. [The Daily Beast] Keep reading »
- Katy Perry wore a sexy version of Russell Brand‘s favorite soccer team uniform with his nickname, Rusty, emblazoned on her bum at the MTV Europe Music Awards. [PopEater]
- Despite the rugged-man persona Ernest Hemingway tried to project, papers sent from Cuba to Boston reveal he really was quite a romantic when it came to writing love letters to his fourth and final wife, Mary. [Guanabee] — “Pickle, it is so wonderful to love someone who is not so unreasonable as a bitch giraffe from Bryn Mawr in heat.” Priceless.
- Demi Lovato says she’s sick of the media using her love life and rumors she’s dating Joe Jonas to fill their gossip columns. [Starpulse] — Get used to it, hon, if you plan to stay in the industry.
“When I came home from filming he was excited. He enjoys having both: the extra meat to grab when it’s there and the tight stomach when that’s there…he’s never been critical.”
– Fergie on how her husband, Josh Duhamel, reacted when she gained weight for her role in the movie “Nine” in Cosmopolitan. This week, a stripper told the tabloids that she had a fling with Josh while he was married to the Black Eyed Peas’ singer. [Just Jared] Keep reading »
- Sharon Osbourne goes mean on the radio with “Opie & Anthony” while talking about “Britain’s Got Talent” sweetheart, Susan Boyle, saying she’d been hit “with the ugly stick.” [Popeater] — Oy. Seriously, lacking grace, Sharon.
- Shakespeare is coming back to the big screen with another new face. Gerard Butler and Ralph Fiennes will perform in “Coriolanus,” a play that’s hardly ever assigned in high school English. [EW] — My nerd excitement is telling me to go!
- Celebrity chameleons have consumed copious calories, forsworn makeup, worn fake noses, and (horror!) gone brunette for good roles. Reminisce over their many changes in this gallery of faces, from Mariah Carey in “Precious” to Oprah in “Beloved.” [Us Weekly] — Mariah Carey is completely unrecognizable with her natural hair and face.
Today’s New York gossip columns confused me. Page Six in the New York Post ran an item about how Mandonna is hustling to make sure that boyfriend Jesus Luz becomes an in-demand celebrity deejay. “Madonna is prepared to grind hard to promote man-candy Jesus Luz’s career,” the story claimed, before describing her attending his DJ gig at the Standard Hotel last night and heating up the dance floor to make a good impression. Meanwhile, Gatecrasher in the New York Daily News went with the exact opposite story: “Madonna beau Jesus Luz lacking Material support for DJ dreams.” They decided that, since Madonna had not offered to do a collaboration with Jesus, she wasn’t in his corner. And furthermore, since Jesus didn’t play a Madonna song during his set, he was clearly hurt by the situation. A nice illustration of just how tenuous gossip columns are, no? [NY Post, NY Daily News] Keep reading »
Can anyone here honestly tell me that they haven’t had a crush on John Cusack? My obsession with him started back when he played one of the geeks in “Sixteen Candles,” reached a fever pitch when he held the boombox overhead in “Say Anything,” and was reignited a decade ago when he played the overly-analytical, relationship-challenged record store owner in “High Fidelity.” He’s been off the radar for a while, but luckily the Cus is back—with his face looking oddly just as young as it did back in the ’80s. His newest role as a limo driving trying to save his family in the movie “2012″ probably won’t earn outright swoons—let’s face it, it’s a disaster thriller in which the world is ending because it’s being sucked into a parallel dimension (seriously)—but hey, at least John’s back in the public eye. Last night, he walked the red carpet for the premiere of the movie in Los Angeles. Coincidentally, it also happened to be the 20th anniversary of “Say Anything,” so across the country in New York, a flash mob formed with dozens of dudes, complete with the iconic trenchcoat and boom box. See more of their antics, after the jump. Keep reading »
Yesterday, we shared Nicole Kidman‘s revelation that she’s gotten kinky in the past and “explored strange sexual fetish stuff.” Now curiosity has gotten the better of us and we are dying to figure out what Nicole’s fetishes are. And by ‘figure out,’ I mean ‘come up with outlandish and sometimes hilarious suppositions loosely based on her career and personal life.’ Check out our theories after the jump. Keep reading »
My weird obsession with Levi Johnston has only been made that much more die-hard ever since I discovered his Twitter. Unfortunately, Levi recently made his feed private (unlike his soon-to-be-seen wang), but not before my beloved