Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Detectives found an array of skin-whitening creams and medications in Michael Jackson‘s home, according to recently unsealed search warrants. A cupboard in Michael’s bedroom contained 19 tubes of hydroquinone and 18 tubes of Benoquin. It is suspected that Michael used the skin-whitening creams to remove the pigment from the patches of his skin that weren’t affected by the skin condition vitiligo. Benoquin is the brand name of monobenzone, which the American Academy of Dermatology lists as a permanent treatment of vitiligo. Hydroquinone is a bleaching chemical typically prescribed to treat freckles, blotches and other pigmented spots in order to give the skin a more even tone, but it is also found in OTC products. The FDA has had hydroquinone on its cancer watch list for decades. [Fox 411, Web MD] Keep reading »
Behold, Lindsay Lohan’s feet after a night on the town. Let’s play a guessing game! What’s that white crap all over LiLo’s feet?
- Boatloads of cocaine, obviously.
- Baby powder.
- Powdered sugar.
- Pixie dust.
- Flour. Bitch was baking!
Last night, Kim Kardashian tweeted she was “big pimpin’” on a girls’ night out with her pals. Whether she was actually dancing to “Big Pimpin’” or just using slang that implies she was spritzing champagne all over strippers’ butts, it doesn’t matter. Why not? Because Demi Moore, aka Gloria Steinem, called Kim out on Twitter and schooled her on what “pimp” really means: Keep reading »
- Gerard Butler had a finger in one of Jennifer Aniston‘s no-no spots while taking photos on the Seine River. [TMZ]
- Elin Nordegren doesn’t want to attend the Masters, which will be Tiger Woods‘ return to golf, says a source. [People]
- A rep says the Beyonce pregnancy reports are untrue. [Us Weekly]
Newlyweds Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy are super smiley after their weekend wedding (which was filmed for Bethenny’s upcoming reality show, natch). [NYC, 3/28/10] Keep reading »
“I have three sons and I feel my cycle as Tracy Morgan won’t be complete until I have a daughter. That’s the only way I’m going to be able to really, really feel differently toward women … I think things will be different once I have a daughter. You need that feminine energy in your life. As a man, to really respect and honor women, you have to have a daughter.”
- A poem compares David Beckham‘s injury to the one that brought down Achilles. [Telegraph]
- Japanese officials refused to allow Hayden Panettiere to speak about whale conservation in Taiji, a town known for its annual whale hunt. [Newser]
- Although Matt Damon loves his wife, he says she drives him crazy and quoted marriage as ridiculous. [Starpulse]
- A woman was found not guilty for offering sexual favors in return for World Series tickets. [Google]