Beyonce and Jay-Z are known for keeping their personal lives private, so sometimes we have to look at photos to try to figure out what’s really happening. Recently, a rep for Bey dispelled rumors she was pregnant with her first child, but we think this was a ruse. Here are our three signs Beyonce and Jay-Z are having a baby. [NYC, 4/4/10]
- Beyonce enjoys showing off her hourglass figure. Yet she decided to wear a looser than usual dress that was belted way below the smallest section of her body.
- Look how she’s hiding her belly with that little purse. When has Mrs. Carter not wanted to show off an outfit before?
- Flat. Shoes. Beyonce loves a heel that’s at least four-inches high and seems to only wear flats on the beach. Now all of a sudden she’s rocking flat shoes for a night out on the town with her man.
Keep reading »
“The best advice they’ve ever given — at least the advice that’s fit for print — is probably, what you put out there people will accept. If you walk out of the house and think you feel great, or if someone tells you that you look amazing, believe it and just say thank you.”
– Jennifer Love Hewitt, who just released her own dating advice book/memoir, The Day I Shot Cupid, on the best advice she’s gotten from friends [Marie Claire] Keep reading »
Things that make our ovaries go “Awww”: Zuma Rossdale decked out in his Easter finery. [4/4/10, Malibu] Keep reading »
Add this to the list of porn movies you really, really don’t want to see. Hustler Video is going to turn the whole Jesse James and Sandra Bullock affair imbroglio into an adult movie. Can everyone say, “Ew, gross,” in unison? Yes, we can. The explicit faux-expose will be entitled, “Hustler’s Untrue Hollywood Stories: Jesse James,” and the folks behind it are going to attempt to procure James’ mistress Michelle McGee as a consultant on the project. “We have taken a bold step in this film,” says Hustler creative director Drew Rosenfeld. “Who better to help spoof a celebrity cheater than one of the mistresses!” Clearly, the line between Hollywood and pornography just gets blurrier every day. [AVN.com] Keep reading »
And by dirty, I do mean dirty. Look, I am going to take this bit of gossip with a hefty grain of salt and you should too. That said, as always, I am here to report rumors as rumors, and just because we like Sandra Bullock and feel bad for her, doesn’t mean we should pretend this bit of salacious gossip didn’t land in our laps. SO. According to a “bombshell new report” from gossip writer Ian Halperin, Jesse James has a copy of sex tape he made with Bullock and it is a doozy. Read all about it, after the jump … Keep reading »
“Do you know what, actually I always refer to Victoria… You’d get this very black or white feeling, either absolute adoration or not. She knows that, she’s like Marmite… You either love her or you hate her.”
— Geri Halliwell on fellow Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham [Daily Mail] Keep reading »
Serena Williams has a banging body, but I’m afraid this bikini bottom will squeeze all the blood out of her bulging muscles. She’s a repeat offender in the too-small bikini category. [Miami, 4/2/10] Keep reading »
“I’m a bit of a bad boy. By the way, I’m still not sure my hand was really on her butt. I think that’s just the way the camera was angled. I actually haven’t seen it.”
– Gerard Butler on that widely circulated photo of him appearing to stick a finger in Jennifer Aniston‘s booty. Whatever the case may be, we are still going to use the term “Buttlered” for this kind of move going forward. [Us Weekly] Keep reading »
“It’s important for women not to find their confidence in a man. I think you really have to know who you are before you can truly fall in love and give your all, and I don’t think a man can define you. You have to own that. So if you’re ever with anyone who says you should change something about yourself then they should never fall in love with you in the first place.”
– Jessica Simpson [Fox News via Crushable] Keep reading »