Like us on facebook
- After making less than PC remarks about Filipino women, Alec Baldwin has been deemed an “undesirable alien” by immigration commissioner Marcelino Libanan. [GMA News] — He’s not welcome in my home either.
- “Spider-Man 3″ actress Lucy Gordon was found dead in her apartment this morning. She was 28. [Daily Mail]
- What do you get when you mix Eric Dane, Patrick Dempsey, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan? A beautiful dude. [PopEater]
Is there a new man in RiRi’s life? The singer was spotted bowling in New York City this week with a few friends, including Aubrey “Drake” Graham who was reportedly getting super-friendly with our girl. And when we say “getting super-friendly,” we mean “making out.” A New York Post “spy” said, “She was drinking whiskey and apple juice and making out with him all night. They were really cute together.” Could she have officially pulled herself out of the gutter that is Chris Brown? Here’s everything you need to know about her potential new flame. Keep reading »
“Gossip Girl” Blake Lively attended the 2009 CW upfronts at Madison Square Garden. [NYC, 5/21/09] Keep reading »
Amy Winehouse is trying to save her career, and she’s not resorting to posing nude for a magazine, having a baby, or starting a clothing line. According to People, celebrity interviewer Daphne Barak is making a documentary about Amy to be released later this year. A message on Amy’s official MySpace blog says “Saving Amy” is “a truthful and revealing look at her complicated life.” But will it save her career? Let’s look at two other documentaries focused on faltering stars. Keep reading »
- Chris who? Rihanna was seen tonguing down Aubrey Drake Graham of “Degrassi: The Next Generation.” [Dlisted] — Maybe Rihanna should stay away from the baby faces.
- Actress Kate Walsh’s estranged husband, Alex Young, has subpoenaed the president of Disney/ABC television to testify about Kate’s finances. [Perez Hilton]
- Kendra Wilkinson and fiance Hank Baskett will bid farewell to singlehood at a joint party thrown by Bridget Marquardt. “We don’t need the last night of freedom thing. If we are apart, we are going to be on our cell phones like, ‘What the f–k are you doing? Is there any a– in your face?” [E! Online]
If I can’t be the Gosling’s GF, Michelle Williams can. Sadly, the two are only filming a scene from their new movie, “Blue Valentine.” [Queens, NY, 5/20/09] Keep reading »