Zergnet: Simply Irresistable
Profile for Xiomara Martinez-White
Some of these bad boyfriends and husbands never learned that cheaters never prosper, and others believe it’s their duty to control their partners. See which 10 guys landed on our Worst Boyfriends And Husbands List for 2009. And if you feel like reminiscing, then check out 2008′s list.
2009 may have had a whole bunch of guys well-worth avoiding, but the bad behavior of these men will live on in infamy.
Whether they’re former bad boys gone good or long-time loving spouses, these men showed that they had what it took in 2009.
- The Lohan clan strikes again: this time, Dad Michael was arrested for violating a restraining order from an ex-girlfriend … [Popeater]
- … while Lindsay was given a July 2010 deadline to complete alcohol education classes as part of her DUI probation. [Starpulse]
- Kanye West reacts to recent accolades by Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone — in typical Kanye fashion, of course. [Oh No They Didn't]
- Amanda Knox was found guilty of murder in a decision rendered this evening by an Italian jury, after months of testimony. The 22-year-old was charged with the murder and sexual assault of Meredith Kercher, her roommate, in 2007, while the two were both on a study abroad program. Knox’s boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito was also charged and convicted. Knox was sentenced to 26 years in prison. She’s maintained her innocence and her family says her lawyers plan to appeal. Read more more of our impressions about this bizarre case here. [Seattle Times]
- What does Tiger’s rumored mistress Rachel Uchitel have to do with 9/11? [N.Y. Daily News]
- Meanwhile, a physics guide gets a sales boost after being photographed in Tiger’s damaged car. [Wall Street Journal]