Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Profile for Xiomara Martinez-White
Some of these bad boyfriends and husbands never learned that cheaters never prosper, and others believe it’s their duty to control their partners. See which 10 guys landed on our Worst Boyfriends And Husbands List for 2009. And if you feel like reminiscing, then check out 2008′s list.
2009 may have had a whole bunch of guys well-worth avoiding, but the bad behavior of these men will live on in infamy.
Whether they’re former bad boys gone good or long-time loving spouses, these men showed that they had what it took in 2009.
- The Lohan clan strikes again: this time, Dad Michael was arrested for violating a restraining order from an ex-girlfriend … [Popeater]
- … while Lindsay was given a July 2010 deadline to complete alcohol education classes as part of her DUI probation. [Starpulse]
- Kanye West reacts to recent accolades by Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone — in typical Kanye fashion, of course. [Oh No They Didn't]
- Amanda Knox was found guilty of murder in a decision rendered this evening by an Italian jury, after months of testimony. The 22-year-old was charged with the murder and sexual assault of Meredith Kercher, her roommate, in 2007, while the two were both on a study abroad program. Knox’s boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito was also charged and convicted. Knox was sentenced to 26 years in prison. She’s maintained her innocence and her family says her lawyers plan to appeal. Read more more of our impressions about this bizarre case here. [Seattle Times]
- What does Tiger’s rumored mistress Rachel Uchitel have to do with 9/11? [N.Y. Daily News]
- Meanwhile, a physics guide gets a sales boost after being photographed in Tiger’s damaged car. [Wall Street Journal]
The first line of the Tolstoy classic Anna Karenina reads “Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way” – and the category your family falls into could make or break your Thanksgiving holiday. It’s often said that family gatherings bring out the worst in people, and every year, advice pours in on how to handle yours. Here’s a little bit of help this holiday season, whether you are happy or otherwise.
- Two wild and crazy guys?: John Mayer and Gerard Butler bond over rumors of womanizing. [US Weekly]
- A conviction was handed down to the Ohio police chief accused of stealing from Sarah Jessica Parker’s surrogate. [CNN]
- A new ““New Moon”” debate: is Bella a good role model for young girls? [Entertainment Weekly]
- Cougars are now preying on vampires. [Dumb As A Blog]
On last week’s episode of “Project Runway,” resident mean girl Irina Shabayeva was called out for using trademarked images of Coney Island on the silk-screened tees she was planning to show at Bryant Park. Tim Gunn handed down the word from the lawyers and Irina had to soldier on, making new, original tees to keep her New York theme. But Project Rungay bloggers Tom and Lorenzo think the revamped shirt, emblazoned with reasons to love New York, is no better. They’re pretty sure she lifted the phrases on the shirt from New York magazine’s annual “Reasons to Love New York” issue. Phrases like “Because Robert Moses would have a coronary if he could see our streets now” and “Because people will still do crazy things to live here” seem cribbed directly from the issue. Keep reading »
- More out-of-control Lindsay Lohan behavior: this time, she apparently tried to scam clothes during a recent Kitson appearance. [Fox News] — Another day, another cry for help from La Lohan. Poor dear.
- Test your knowledge of Victorian era sexual slang. [TresSugar] — You’ll learn just how “gay” the Gay ’90s were.
- A German model was charged with trying to extort $100,000 from Cindy Crawford and her husband after threatening to release a stolen photo to the tabloids. [L.A. Times]