We all love our classic Chucks, but this striped pair of Converse All Star Light Slips are a welcomed addition to any sneaker head or shoe lover’s collection. This summer, you’ll need a pair of reliable yet stylish shoes for sightseeing and exploring. The black and white pinstripes match everything; you can wear them with all your shorts and tank tops for an easy look. But you can also opt for a short full skirt to kick things up. So get to steppin’ in these comfy babies and rock the stripes wherever your summer takes you.
Profile for Lauren Gold
- The paperwork is done — Sandra Bullock is officially divorced from Jesse James. [Dlisted]
- Four words: Taylor Momsen, lucite heels. Two more: Hot. Mess. [Crushable]
- Fergie looked smokin’ in this black and white number at the BET Awards. And don’t worry, she’s not leaving the Black Eyed Peas anytime soon. Fergalicious? Def. [Starpulse]
My mouth is always getting me in trouble. I blurt out, interrupt, speak too loudly, and say all of the things you’re never supposed to say aloud. I used to think honesty really was the best policy, but, after talking to a few of my guy friends, I found out that’s not necessarily the case. After the jump, check out 20 things guys never want to hear you say. I can’t say I agree with all of them, but they’re definitely intriguing. I’m guilty of a few of these myself — oops! Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian totally has a type. After breaking up with New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush, she’s on to the next football player — Miles Austin, a receiver from the Dallas Cowboys. [Starpulse]
- FreeBird purses, leather saddle bags, and Dogeared necklaces, oh my! Head to The Sak for your chance to win these chic goodies. [The Sak]
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and NFL star husband Tom Brady had a proper christening for their six-month-old son yesterday. Apparently, Benjamin is already potty-trained, too. What a cute baby — with even more attractive parents! [The Sun]
Hallelujah! It’s Friday, and that means one thing: Happy Hour. You go out after work, the boss treats everybody to a round and you loosen up a bit. You spend a lot of time with your co-workers, and you always enjoy having a few beers on a Friday evening. But is there a line? After the jump, read more and tell us how you act when you’re out with your fellow employees. Keep reading »
You know those days in the office when the air conditioning is set to sub-zero and you wish you could spin yourself a cozy cocoon? Well, instead of kicking yourself for forgetting your cardigan again, keep this Leopard Bow Jersey Blazer at your desk. Not only can this basic black blazer go from business luncheon to dinner date, but it is also perfect for layering over summer tank tops and sweaters in the fall.
If given the choice between shoes, jewelry, or purses, I will always choose jewelry. Jewelry is the epitome of self-expression, the perfect gift, and the little objects to which we attach so much meaning. An engagement ring, a locket, or a charm bracelet represent so much more than just the precious metal or diamond (although the sparkle doesn’t hurt the eye) it’s made of. However, price tags often get in the way of my jewelry fetish. How do I know if it’s worth it to spend $58 on a brass and rhinestone necklace that could be $35 cheaper somewhere else or even something I could make myself? Here are a few rules to help you determine if that colorful jewelry piece is worth the price. Keep reading »
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are engaged. We’re not sure how we feel. It’s a combination of jealousy and excitement for the beautiful couple. [The Huffington Post]
- Thinking about making a sex tape? Here’s how to make sure it’s never released to the public. [The Gloss]
- How do you deal when you want more sex than your guy? [YourTango]