- Rihanna has invited Ke$ha and rapper Nicki Minaj on her “Last Girl on Earth” North American tour. [Starpulse]
- Travis Barker and DJ AM‘s plane crashed because of bad tires. [E! Online]
- The suit O.J. Simpson wore the day of his acquittal will be placed in the Newseum, a journalism museum in D.C. [TMZ]
Profile for Edo Chorm
- According to a genealogist for Ancestry.com, Madonna and Ellen DeGeneres are related. [NY Daily News]
- Miley Cryus thinks that her new film will be an instant classic since her real-life boyfriend plays her love interest on screen. [Fox News]
- Who are the “eight elite teen heartthrobs” vying for best heartthrob of all time and who will be the winner? [TrèsSugar]
- A community in England cut down trees to deter people from having sex in the woods. [The Stir]
- New Yorkers, you’re invited to cocktails and light refreshments at Macy’s Herald Square with Rachel Roy and Estelle. [Newsday]
- Did you know that Marc Jacobs‘ favorite American designer is Ralph Lauren? Here are 8 other unknown facts about the kilt-wearing designer. [Fashionista]
- Why is revenge sex so satisfying? [Lemondrop]
This groovy Beaded Cluster Necklace reminds us of some kind of Martha Stewart holiday decoration–in the best way possible. But this piece of artwork is way cooler and more functional since we actually get to wear it on our necks. Did we mention how affordable it is? Now that’s a good thing.
Betsey Johnson never fails to deliver when it comes to making super fun yet utterly feminine clothing. However, this particular skirt (part of her Opening Ceremony collection) not only cries out Betsey, but we think it’s perfect when trying to conceal any tummy bulge. You know, if we cared about that sort of thing.
- Chloë Sevigny regrets and apologizes for critiquing “Big Love.” She blames the outburst on exhaustion and provocation by the reporter. [Ausiello Files]
- Jessica Alba will appear as a guest judge on Thursday’s episode of “Project Runway.” [Starpulse]
- Charlie Sheen received a standing ovation after he filmed “Two and a Half Men.” [TMZ]
We don’t know why but objects that are “O” shaped always seem to catch our attention. It can be interpreted as having something to do with the circular flow of life or, hell, it just plain reminds us of a doughnut. Either way, both theories feed our minds and bodies with energy and renewal, and we all know that’s a good thing. Anyway, this Ona glass vase also simply looks modern and chic as a centerpiece, and that’s good, too.