- “Little Miss Sunshine” on USA at 9 am
- “Ruby” on Style at 10 am
- “Clueless” on TBS at 10:30 am
- “Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone” on ABC Family at 12:30 pm
- “Dance Your Ass Off” On Oxygen at 1 pm
Profile for Carrie Wasterlain
- If you’re a dude who’s determined to sport a man thong, I guess I can’t stop you. But please, please go through this checklist before you leave your house. [AOL] — Better yet, stay at home.
- Rumer Willis will make an appearance on “90210,” and AnnaLynne McCord is reportedly begging scriptwriters to create a same-sex love scene between Willis and her character, adding that “a little lip on lip action can’t hurt.” [Starpulse] — Ooh la la.
- The latest fashion trend? Wearing roadkill. A new collection of rat-infested bowties and headbands has been unleashed, thanks to designer Reid Peppard. [Refinery 29] — Rats just don’t belong on your body. End of story.
- Michael Jackson’s funeral is reportedly being held at the L.A. Staples Center next Tuesday, July 7 — the same date he signed his will seven years ago. [Starpulse]
- Director Michael Bay (who is behind the “Transformers” movies) agrees that his star, Megan Fox, says “ridiculous things.” [Starpulse] — Finally, a dude who hates her as much as we do. Okay, maybe he doesn’t hate her.
- Lady Gaga bares all for V magazine. [V Magazine] — Is the Lady GaGa-licious, or just GaGa-slutty? You be the judge.
- During her concert, Beyonce gave her microphone to an audience member so he could propose to his girlfriend. He said, “Beyonce, you told me if I like it, I need to put a ring on it,” and then got down on one knee to ask his girlfriend to marry him. She said yes. [Radar] — Much better than proposing over Twitter.
- Hilary Duff is reportedly joining the cast of “Gossip Girl” next season. She will be playing Olivia Burke, “a movie star who enrolls at NYU in search of a traditional college experience.” [Entertainment Weekly] — I think I’ve heard that story before… [Hilary needs all the career help she can get. -- Ed.]
- Hayden Panettiere bares all in “I Love You, Beth Cooper.” At age 20, she says, “I might as well show it now!” [PopEater] — Some are calling her baring-all brave, while others are a bit surprised. I’m not.
- Rihanna supposedly wants Chris Brown’s restraining order lifted so the two can “work on their friendship.” [Your Tango] — Rihanna’s dad doesn’t approve, and neither do we. [I'm not surprised at all by this. -- Annika]
- Em & Lo want to know — do you have good playdar? [Em & Lo]
- North Carolina schools are now paying teenage girls, to not get pregnant. The going rate is $365 a year, or $1 a day.[Lemon Drop] — Not sure if this is the best route to pregnancy-free teens, as I’d take sex over a dollar any day.
A couple in Sweden is raising their child, named Pop, as an “it,” and say they are keeping the toddler’s gender a secret. This decision, they said, came from their “feminist” philosophy that gender is a social construct — they believe “it is cruel to bring a child into the world with a blue or pink stamp on their forehead.”
For some 20 years, campaigners have argued that courtrooms don’t treat men and woman equally when it comes to domestic violence homicides. According to them, “Judges have been known to express sympathy for men who claim they were nagged or cheated on by female partners, but often appear to have little for women who kill after being raped by their partners or experiencing domestic violence.”
Keep reading »
- Though she was rumored to have given up her parental rights long ago, Debbie Rowe will reportedly be getting full custody of her two children with Michael Jackson. [Perez Hilton]
- Not all stars looked like stars before they got famous. Check out these pop icons back in the day. [Yep Yep] – Warning: It ain’t such a pretty sight…
- Farrah Fawcett’s invitation-only funeral is set for Tuesday. Her partner Ryan O’Neal is handling the ceremony. [People]
- “16 And Pregnant” on MTV at 10 am
- “Real Housewives of Atlanta” on Bravo at 2 pm
- “Real Housewives of New Jersey” on Bravo at 4 pm
- “What Women Want” on TBS at 6:30 pm
- “The Incredibles” on ABC Fam at 8 pm