- Lisa Wu-Hartwell of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” was kicked out of her $2.9 million home after she and husband Ed Hartwell defaulted on their loan. Attempts to refinance the loan failed, and the couple was forced to sell their home for $1 million less than they bought it for. But don’t feel too bad; the duo has settled into a new house. [TMZ]
Profile for Carrie Wasterlain
- A new “molecular” liquid condom has been developed that would prevent the transmission of AIDS during intercourse. The condom consists of a vaginal gel that turns semisolid in the presence of sperm, trapping the AIDS virus. [Medical News Today] – Sounds promising!
- Ludacris is following (almost) every other celeb by launching his own fragrance. [Starpulse] – I’m sure the cologne will smell as classy as the rapper is.
- A Michael Jackson movie has been confirmed. According to the contract, the film must be PG and must not “present Michael Jackson in a negative light.” [Us Weekly] — Why not watch “Moonwalker” if the biopic is going to be fantasy?
- Hillary Clinton spent the day in Congo, promoting democracy and fighting sexual assault. She will be spending the next 11 days visiting countries throughout Africa, raising awareness about sex crimes. [CBS]
Here’s a perfect towel to purchase when you move in with someone new, whether it be your hubby or your friend. Everyone forgets to do their share of the chores sometimes, so why not invest in a towel that can double as a friendly reminder? It’s cheap, funny, and gets the dishes done. And when your roomie gets annoyed about having to wash or dry, he or she will have this towel to take it out on — not you! An accessory that helps keep relationships in check? Now that’s worth paying for. [$14.73, Keep Calm Gallery] Keep reading »
For all of us with sensitive skin, there’s nothing scarier than shaving armpits and bikini lines. Nothing makes us more self-conscious than red bumps and ingrown hairs all over. But this post-shave soother is excellent at keeping irritations at bay. It soothes skin while it exfoliates and releases ingrown hairs from underneath the skin’s surface. It comes in an awesome little bottle and smells delightful. No yucky odors, no burning sensations — just smoothing, cooling goodness. Finally, you’ll be able to sport that itty-bitty, teeny-weeny bikini without examining your crotch all day. [$25, Sephora] Keep reading »
- “Entourage” star Jeremy Piven sat down for an interview with CNN and mentioned that he is “no longer a sucker” and has “some great ideas” for a movie about the hit HBO show. [CNN] – I bet you do, Jeremy! And I have some great ideas for our life together!
- A viral video featuring a wedding party dancing down the aisle to “Forever” has boosted sales of Chris Brown’s song by 47,000 in one week. [Just Jared] – I would say “congrats,” but Chris doesn’t deserve it.
- Ali Larter and fiance Hayes MacArthur will reportedly marry at a family property in Maine this Saturday. [Starpulse] – Best wishes to the lovely couple!
Blazers are perfect for any season, and this lovely, tailored one is no exception. Pair it with jeans, dresses, skirts – whatever the occasion calls for! The sleeves can be rolled up for a laid-back look or kept long for a sleeker one. The price tag is smaller than that of any other stylish schoolboy blazer we’ve come across, so you don’t need to feel guilty about making this (so worth it) purchase. Plus, with its versatility, we can promise you this jacket won’t be hiding in the back of your closet. You know you want one. [$98, Gap] Keep reading »