For those of you who don’t hang from every typed word of the gossip magazine and blogs, here is a little tutorial on Lindsay Lohan’s best friend/rumored girlfriend, Sam Ronson.
- LOVES: Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson have been gallivanting together for a few years now, but they’ve been rumored to be in a relationship since before Lindsay went to rehab. Since leaving rehab, Lindsay and Sam have taken their love public over the last four months, though they haven’t explicitly acknowledged that they’re a couple. But, I mean, it’s obvi. And we think they’re ADORABLE!
Keep reading »
We’ve had a ton of comments about Jim and Michelle Duggar, the couple with 17 children and another on the way. But they’re not the only couple spitting out kids like it’s their job — Alexandru and Livia Ionce, from Canada, just welcomed their 18th child, putting them just slightly ahead of the Duggars in the “who can have the most kids before their ovaries are all dried up” competition. Score one for Canada — Michelle, you’d better hope for twins! [DListed] Keep reading »
“I’m shooting a commercial for safe sex. How ironic. Because I don’t have that.” — Tila Tequila via TMZ Keep reading »
1. She & Him
2. The Ting-Tings
3. Vampire Weekend
4. The Jonas Brothers Keep reading »
Here’s a reminder of what’s nominated for Hottest Movie.
1. The Dark Knight Starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman, & Gary Oldman
2. Sex & The City Starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristen Davis, Cynthia Nixon, & Chris Noth
3. Wall-E Starring…uh, well, an adorable Disney/Pixar robot.
4. The Wackness Starring Josh Peck, Olivia Thirlby, Sir Ben Kingsley, & Mary Kate Olson Keep reading »
Now that I am so used to him playing horny rabble-rousing a-hole Hank Moody on Californication, it’s easy to forget that there was once another role that David Duchovny was known for — Fox Mulder, from hit series The X-Files (the new film comes out this weekend). I have to admit, I wasn’t the hugest X-Files fan, despite being a total sci-fi nerd. I think it was too serious for me, and I like my aliens campy. But regardless, Mulder was hot. So hot, legions of horny men and women spent their free time writing Mulder/Scully erotic “fan fiction” (a truly nerdy hobby that I may or may not have engaged in myself) and posting it on the internet. Like this one! Keep reading »
1. Christian Bale Why He Made The List: Yeah, so there’s that pesky assault charge that’s turning out to be a little overblown. The Dark Knight star is having a bit of a bad week — until now. In our opinion (okay, mine — Catherine still prefers Val Kilmer), Bale is the best Batman, but let’s face it, aren’t you all just still crushing on him from his appearances in Empire of the Sun, Newsies, and American Psycho?
2. Ryan Gosling Why He Made The List: He can do a mean Southern accent (Fracture), play a drug addict with the best of them (Half Nelson), and — oh, &*%$ it. The Notebook, okay? The Notebook.
3. James McAvoy Why He Made The List: Um, that Scottish accent? Which he has the ability to hide flawlessly at the drop of a hat? Those boyish good looks? A little movie called Atonement. Yeah.
4. Josh Peck Why He Made The List: Like his Wackness costar Olivia Thirlby, this may just be the former teen star’s breakout year. He was the chubby kid on some kids show we of course never watched — now he’s all grown up and doing sexy shower scenes. Sweet! Keep reading »
1. Maggie Gyllenhaal Why She Made The List: After blowing everyone away in Secretary and Sherrybaby, she managed to save the role of Rachel Dawson in The Dark Knight from the hack job Katie Holmes did. Also, she named her daughter
Ruby Ramona, breast feeds in public and doesn’t care who complains, and is just generally bad ass.
2. Amanda Seyfried Why She Made The List: She’s adored as the oldest daughter on HBO’s Big Love, but who knew she could, you know, SING? She’s appearing as the lead in the movie version of the musical Mamma Mia!, singing all the tunes herself. Smashing, darling.
3. Liv Tyler Why She Made The List: Is there any actress more goddess-like than Liv? She’s been a favorite ever since she appeared in an Aerosmith music video, rocked the Italian countryside in Stealing Beauty, and warmed out hearts in Empire Records. Now she’s a big blockbuster draw in The Incredible Hulk.
4. Olivia Thirlby Why She Made The List: Easily one of the breakout stars of the year, Olivia portrayed the slang-smacking best friend in Juno and won the lead in the new movie The Wackness. She’s the next BIG THING, for sure. Keep reading »