Taylor Swift Is Going.
Taylor Swift won Album of the Year at Sunday night’s iHeartRadio Music Awards (I’m also unclear) but, Swift insinuates, that may not be enough to keep her in the spotlight. “This is probably my last award show for awhile,” she threatens. Where to, Tay? Refinery29 guesses “she’ll be spending some serious time in the studio… [as] topping the 1989 album and tour isn’t going to be a cakewalk.” A few other ideas as to how Taylor will spend her time:
- watching The Good Wife
- buying yarn on Etsy (but she can’t even knit yet, lol!!)
- pursuing her rap career
- taking to Tumblr
- bang trims (infrequent)
- sitting on one of her freaking swan floats
- feeding Calvin Harris one bite of homemade cinnamon brioche every hour, on the hour through his feeding slot
- sending Snapchats to Ed Sheeran
- ignoring Snapchats from Karlie Kloss
Add your theories in the comments but don’t you dare ask supposed BFF Selena Gomez. Had she known this clip would get so much press, she probably won’t have worn jeans and a duster to an awards show.