Rebel Wilson’s Drink May Have Been Drugged, But She Wasn’t Wearing Enough Rape Nail Polish To Say For Sure
Last night, Rebel Wilson tweeted that her drink may have been drugged at unspecified “trendy” club. Luckily, she realized something was off and got herself home, but not for lack of waking up “feeling like [she’d] been hit by a truck.”
“Hey guys, but especially to all the girls out there,” she wrote, before recounting this awful story, “Please be super careful about what you drink when out at clubs at bars at night.”
The lesson here is that it is not safe to go anywhere or do anything if you’re a person with a vagina in a rape culture! In all seriousness, never leave your drink unattended or just get that absurd rape nail polish and dip your fingers in everything.