Are You Ready For Geraldo Rivera On Dancing With The Stars?
In advance of the show’s premiere on March 21, Dancing With The Stars has unveiled the full cast for the upcoming season, and it is a doozy. The casting team has really outdone themselves by persuading Mischa Barton (The O.C.), Jodie Sweetin (Fuller House), and Kim Fields (The Facts of Life) to hold it down on the actresses-we-miss front, along with a bunch of sportsball players who will no doubt charm and impress us with their surprising grooviness. Perhaps the most titillating addition is Marla Maples, Donald Trump’s ex-wife. Won’t someone please ask her about his tiny, stubby hands? And then there’s Wanya Morris of Boyz II Men fame, which is super exciting to those of us who went to lots of bar and bat mitzvahs in the ’90s.
And then there’s Geraldo Rivera. Oh, man. When Geraldo wasn’t getting his nose broken by skinheads on TV, he was trying to find Al Capone’s infamous vaults and revealing exactly where he was while embedded with the 101st Airborne Division of the U.S. Army in Iraq. To be fair, Rivera also broke the incendiary story of the egregious abuses at Willowbrook, a state-sponsored institution in Staten Island. But can we ever really forgive him for tweeting this selfie?
Check out the full line-up below.
• Mischa Barton with Artem Chigvintsev
• Antonio Brown with Sharna Burgess
• Nyle DiMarco with Peta Murgatroyd
• Kim Fields with Sasha Farber
• Doug Flutie with Karina Smirnoff
• Marla Maples with Tony Dovolani
• Von Miller with Witney Carson
• Wanya Morris with Lindsay Arnold
• Geraldo Rivera with Edyta Sliwinska
• Jodie Sweetin with Keo Motsepe
• Paige VanZant with Mark Ballas
• Ginger Zee with Valentin Chmerkovskiy