Watch Martin Shkreli Claim That He’d Hit Ghostface Killah In The Face
Pharma Douche Martin Shkreli won’t go away (admittedly because we won’t let him), and today’s silliness comes courtesy of the morning radio show The Breakfast Club, the hosts of which interviewed him mainly because he released a bizarre video threatening Wu-Tang Clan’s Ghostface Killah last week. Shkreli proceeded to do the following:
- He claims he’s not a privileged, entitled prick, because he’s from Brooklyn
- He calls himself a “rap guy”
- He regales us with the story of how he discovered rap through Chappelle’s Show while he was managing hedge funds
- He admits that he bought Shaolin in order to prove to other finance guys that he has a big dick
- He claims that guys buy one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan albums “all the time”
- He actually says the following words: “In the hip-hop game, as we all know…” as if he, Martin Shkreli, is in the hip-hop game, and
- He says, about Ghostface Killah calling him a shithead, “If he were here right now, I’d smack him right in the face.”
O RLY, SHKRELI. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY.
Seriously, how does this guy even exist? He’s a perfect caricature of a finance bro. He’s so tied up in proving his “manhood” and staring into the eye of his own penis all day that he can’t tell that he and his manhood are a joke to everyone else.