Guy Fieri Throws Autographed Lean Cuisine At Fan, Proving Once Again He Keeps It The Realest
Guy Fieri aka King Of My Life Goals, proved once again that he keeps it realer and more On Brand than the rest of us, when he tossed an autographed Lean Cuisine to a fan while shaking his money-maker to Fifth Harmony’s “Worth It.” The Mayor of Flavortown thoroughly pleased the crowd with his performance.
For those less acquainted with the wonderful ridiculousness that is Guy Fieri, this is the same guy who publicly called out Anthony Bordain for talking shit about him, with such delicious articulation as: “I don’t like him making fun of people, and I don’t like him talking shit. And he’s never talked shit to my face.”
He also had the lead singer of Smash Mouth (who has been considered a Guy Fieri lookalike) eat a disgusting egg concoction at the opening ceremony of his Johnny Garlic’s restaurant in Dublin, California. Over $1o,ooo was raised via Twitter to be donated to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital once the Smash Mouth singer completed the eggs. And all because of Guy Fieri.
ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN YET?!?!
If not, I have dug up some equally beautiful quotes from his recent book, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives: The Funky Finds in Flavortown. Enjoy!
1. “This patio goes off the hook — I think the folks are in a Flavortown food coma.”
2. “It was a lightning bolt of an idea in Flavortown that pranked the un-prankable mayor, Guy Fieri.”
3. “I don’t know if it’s fair to call their Russian dressing Russian dressing — it should be called something sexy, like liquid Moscow.”
4. “They make a porchetta that you won’t forgetta.”
5. “[The] Parmageddon [has] pierogi, kraut, and sharp cheddar, and then it goes into the meltification machine — it’s outta bounds and so much more than a grilled cheese sandwich.”
6. “Chef Matt says, ‘Get jiggy with it, have some fun!’”
7. “People who like [haggis] call it spicy, creamy, rich, and buttery — I don’t wanna tell you what I call it.”
8. “My favorite line: ‘Do you get any tater with that gator? James Spader likes gator.’ (Ha ha ha, I kill me.)”
9. “I sucked at making my Yorkshire pudding before getting schooled by Anne. Now they’re puffy McMagic, not flat McTragic.)… She could feed me beef six ways to Sunday.”
1o. “Shut the front door, son of Tatum O’Neal, that’s dynamite.”
ALL HAIL GUY FIERI.