Did Kim Kardashian Hire A Personal Trainer For North West?
- Not gonna lie, I am obsessed with this story that Kim Kardashian has hired a personal trainer for her two-year-old daughter North, even though I have doubts about it’s truthfulness. Because, let’s face it, KIM WOULD. “They teach her fun stuff like stretches and other basic aerobics, nothing strenuous,” a source tells the gossip site. It’s never too early to instill body image issues in your toddler, guys. [Radar]
Kris JennerSources told People magazine that since his split from Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick has been “spiraling” out of control, hosting parties at his bachelor pad with tons of women in attendance. [People]
- What the hell is an “emotional bodyguard” and why should he be my fantasy dream man? [The Cut]
- Over the weekend, a young man was found in Demi Moore’s pool, dead from an apparent drowning. The victim has since been identified as 21-year-old Edenilson Steven Valle and he apparently did not know how to swim. Moore and her daughters were not home at the time and their connection to the victim has not been made clear. [Us Weekly]
- Here’s a bit of career advice from “Selma” director Ava Duvernay, speaking at the BlogHer conference this weekend: “You gotta follow the white guys. Truly. They’ve got this thing wired. Too often, we live within their games, so why would you not study what works? Take away the bad stuff, because there’s a lot, and use the savvy interesting stuff and figure out how they can apply. It’s a good one for the ladies.” [Jezebel]
- Uh, apparently there is 17 second of footage of a then-seven-year-old Queen Elizabeth, doing the Nazi salute. [Guardian]
- Katy Perry is trying to buy a convent in Los Angeles, and two nuns are objecting to the sale, saying that it violates their canonical vows to the Catholic Church. [NY Times]