Kanye West Loves Ice Cream, Gets His Own Theme Week At Ice Cream Parlor
Kanye West loves many things including, his wife Kim Kardashian, his baby North West, himself and ice cream. He loves ice cream so much that he smiles around it — a rarity! See above, in which walking down the street with his wife holding a cone of ice cream is enough to make himself smile from ear to ear. We feel you, Kanye, Ice cream is delicious.
Because yesterday was Mr. West’s 38th birthday, and his passion for frozen dairy knows no bounds, NYC-based ice cream parlor Morgenstern’s has teamed up with First We Feast to create a Kanye-inspired menu, available from now thru June 13th. Upon first glance, literally every single thing on this menu sounds better than the frothy garbage being offered at Starbucks. Let’s explore!
- I Am a God Ice Cream Croissantwich ($7): vanilla ice-cream inside a custom-made Arcade Bakery croissant (like any good Yeezy release, there’s a limited quantity of these bad boys—get ’em while you can!)
- Red October Raspberry (single $4.50, double $6.50): raspberry sorbet, in honor of Yeezy’s favorite frozen treat and his cultish Air Yeezy 2 sneakers
- Kim Kardashian Thirst Trap Sundae ($8.50): two scoops of Sesame Caramel Ice Cream with Champagne Caramel Sauce and whipped cream
- Bowl Digger ($8.50): two scoops of chocolate ice cream with whipped cream, fudge, and a cherry
- All Day Vanilla Ice Cream Cake ($8 per slice): vanilla cake, vanilla ice cream, vanilla frosting—a new classic that you’ll come back to “24-7, 365 days”
Every single thing on that menu sounds like something I would like to have for dinner for the rest of this summer. If you stan hard for Kanye, ice cream, summertime, or happiness, and happen to live in the New York area, hustle to the Lower East Side and get on it before these are all gone.