Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Welcome Perfectly Preserved First Child!
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have welcomed their first child. The baby was supposedly born over the holidays. I shall put aside my irrational resentment of Blake Lively long enough to say “congrats.” No word on whether the little bebe is a boy or a girl, but I’m sure he or she is very, very artisanal. [Us Weekly]
- Katy Perry may be making the beast with two backs with John Mayer again. [People]
- As predicted, Cameron Diaz married lesser Madden brother Benji (oh that was mean of me, I’m sorry) last night at their home in Hollywood after seven months of dating. True to form, Cameron went with a no frills approach to her “big day.” The couple says they “couldn’t be happier to be married.” Mazel tov! [People]
- Keshia Knight Pulliam is for real speaking out about TV dad Bill Cosby following Sunday night’s premiere episode of “Celebrity Apprentice,” which showed “The Cosby Show”‘s Rudy refusing to call Cosby for a donation. Pulliam says the 20+ sexual assault allegations leveled against Cosby don’t reflect the “great man” she grew up with. [Us Weekly]
- Schmaltzy romance novel writer Nicholas Sparks has split from his wife. Well, at least they weren’t separated by death, like in so many of his books? [People]
- Are Lena Dunham and boyfriend Jack Antonoff engaged? [Us Weekly]
- Screech may face jail time for stabbing that dude. [Death and Taxes]