Renee Zellweger Responds To Obnoxious Freak Out Over The State Of Her Face
“I’m glad folks think I look different! I’m living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I’m thrilled that perhaps it shows. … People don’t know me in my 40s. People don’t know me [as] healthy for a while. Perhaps I look different. Who doesn’t as they get older?! Ha. But I am different. I’m happy.
My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy. For a long time I wasn’t doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn’t allow for taking care of myself. Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things.
I did work that allows for being still, making a home, loving someone, learning new things, growing as a creative person and finally growing into myself.”
- Renee Zellweger gave People an absolutely perfect response when asked for her reaction to the fervor over her seemingly different looking face. Good for her! Now let’s return to STFU about it. [People]
- What do we think of these “Mad Men” spin-off ideas? [NYMag.com]
- Are baby bangs (sported by Beyonce and now Lady Gaga) becoming the new normal? [YouBeauty]
- Haha, props to the woman who tricked a bunch of Redditors into jerking off to a picture of her husband’s butt crack. [Death and Taxes]
- Khloe Kardashian apparently can’t even get ex Lamar Odom on the phone to finalize their divorce. [Us Weekly]
- Billy Bob Thorton is talking about his relationship with ex-wife Angelina Jolie and yes, it was as weird as you thought. [Us Weekly]
- Back in 2011, Ke$ha gave a deposition denying Dr. Luke ever gave her a roofie or that the two had sexual relations. Ke$ha is now suing the producer for sexual assault. [TMZ, Gossip Cop]
- Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb are having another baby. [Instagram]